Your best looking Handgun ?

Guest strelcevina

I guess mine would be my earthtone XD45, but then again the only others I own to compare it to are my Glock 22 and a couple of cheap .22 revolvers that were given to me. I really, really, really want me a 1911, but with so many different one's to choose from I've never been able to decide on which one to get. I fear that after I finally purchase one, the fact that there are so many to choose from will cause me to want to get more of them.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess mine would be my earthtone XD45, but then again the only others I own to compare it to are my Glock 22 and a couple of cheap .22 revolvers that were given to me. I really, really, really want me a 1911, but with so many different one's to choose from I've never been able to decide on which one to get. I fear that after I finally purchase one, the fact that there are so many to choose from will cause me to want to get more of them.

Yes, all fall victim to the 1911 disease. Once you have one...you start thinking about getting more of them. But then, everyone should have at least one 1911 of some variety. :tinfoil:

Guest bkelm18

Well the best looking handgun I own would be my only handgun at the moment. Glock 30SF. :tinfoil: Best looking handgun I've ever owned... probably my Sig P228. Loved that gun.

My SS Bearcat. The only one in my collection that my wife thinks is "pretty"! Elegance in steel.

Yes...Of all the ones posted so far. This one is the only one I consider an elegant and beautiful firearm. The other ones are functional tools that are appealing to the eye - but not elegant.

Very few today really are. The PPK, original CZ 75, HK p7, etc. They seem to have focused on form as well as function.

Its classic lines, traditional styling, and rich American heritage make this handgun an elegant example of functional beauty:

hipointc9.jpg

Oops, meant this one: :(

blackhawk.jpg

- OS

I believe that's the one you let me shoot. She sure was purdy;)

I believe that's the one you let me shoot. She sure was purdy;)

Well, its pretty "pedestrian" compared to many six shooters, it's just that the rest of my handguns are just plain jane functional, not really purdy.

Actually, I guess my Ruger SP101 five shooter is about as attractive, now that I think of it.

sp101.jpg

- OS

Guest benrook88

Man, every time I see a picture of a Kimber 1911 I fight so hard not to just pull out my credit card and buy one. Same goes for Smith & Wesson 1911 :tinfoil:

Edited by benrook88