Breaking News

Guest 2HOW

Huh...poor lil fella. Seems he had a rough day...too bad.

BTW: hacked? I know my password has been changed on me 4 times in the last week, week and a half, but I havent found any post of such quality in my name.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true, accounts can get hacked. In fact mine has been. I'm not even posting this reply!

Guns are gay.

See?!?! That's not the kind of thing I would post at all!

The security on my account is obviously ridiculous. I wonder if I should buy my account a gun (Not that I would, they're gay & this isn't even my account!)

GGAAAARRGH!! STOP posting on my account you dirty hacker!

It's true, accounts can get hacked. In fact mine has been. I'm not even posting this reply!

Guns are gay.

See?!?! That's not the kind of thing I would post at all!

The security on my account is obviously ridiculous. I wonder if I should buy my account a gun (Not that I would, they're gay & this isn't even my account!)

GGAAAARRGH!! STOP posting on my account you dirty hacker!

Guns aren't gay. People are gay :cool:

If anyone else shares 2HOW's opinion, I excuse you from the table to climb into a hefty bag and fart yourself to death.

:cool::bowrofl::D:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Guest Jamie
Boiled turnips and beer. More toxic than mustard gas.

Add boiled onions to that mix and you can take out a couple of city blocks when the wind is right. :biglol:

J.

Didn't TGO just have a problem recently with some users getting hacked and someone making posts in their name? Some of the bashing may be a little premature. If he did it then that is a different story.

+1 Tower

Is entirely possible...bots exist that scour for user names and enter the same thing for the password as well as 2 or 3 simple guesses. Even if the site here has safeguards for such things people often use the same ID and PWD for the 30 other sites that require similar informaiton...

In this case it is not a bot...someone is a sore sot, or someone else decided to have some fun on an unlocked machine.

Guest Phantom6

Dang! Step out for a few months and this is what greets me as I return? From bandit vending machines or shop keepers, depending upon the spelling to recipes for noxious disASSter. Same ol', same ol' I guess.