no CZ love, what's the deal?

byrnemm

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

I personally love them, but there are so many clones these days, they just get over looked. Their P07 Duty is probably the most underrated gun I can think of regarding a polymer carry pistol.

If folks are going to get an all metal pistol, they are most likely going to get a SIG or something. CZ makes some amazing "target" pistols though.

Guest AlzRuger

I have a CZ 2075 RAMI, 9mm. Would by another one in a heart beat. Have never

met a CZ pistol that i didn't like. They are highly under-rated.

Guest 10mm4me

Most people just don't know about them. Bad advertising scheme. They are geat guns. Cooper declared them the best of the DA wonder nines.

I thought about picking up a CZ something for my next carry gun but I just don't see them anywhere.

Guns & Ammo on Summer had a bunch of them when I was there May 8th. 75's, P01's, RAMI's and the elusive CZ-75 D PCR.

They are great guns. The triggers take some getting used to but the accuracy is amazing.

Maybe if they were seen more in the movies and on TV they would be more popular. :(

We have a bunch of em, actually. CZ is the most underrated gun out there, and are one of the oldest gun manufacturers in the world. The P01 is absolutely the best feeling gun to me in existance right now, and the Tactical Sport model they do for competition shooting is just... freakin phenomenal.

The only models we dont have atm is the RAMI and the Tactical Sport, I believe.

My thought is...anyone who buys a Beretta 92 instead of a CZ75 really hasn't spent much time with the CZ. They are the best full size, non plastic guns on the market.

While I haven't had the chance to play with the CZ75 much.....I did enjoy shooting it. Now you can compare CZ's and Beretta's if you wish, but my Beretta was available locally (even though it was a trade), while I haven't seen many CZ's under the glass at shops to entice me enough to purchase one. Even local gun shows have very few CZ's if any.........

We have a bunch of em, actually. CZ is the most underrated gun out there, and are one of the oldest gun manufacturers in the world. The P01 is absolutely the best feeling gun to me in existance right now, and the Tactical Sport model they do for competition shooting is just... freakin phenomenal.

The only models we dont have atm is the RAMI and the Tactical Sport, I believe.

When you did have a tactical sport in Ben let me dry fire it.

What a trigger.

I have a CZ 2075 RAMI, 9mm. Would by another one in a heart beat.

Ditto on the Rami. About the most accurate little pistol I've ever shot. Bought it with the intention of trading on it,but after shooting, I decided it's a definite keeper.

Guest Bronker
A few gun stores in the area say they can't sell CZs. A friend who has owned and sold several says he does it online because no one in TN buys them.

So what's the deal with CZ?

Don't know for sure where you are located, but I recently bought a CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom from a local shop in Dickson, where they were (and I think still are) having a MAD sale on them. I paid $499 + tax/TCIS for mine.

Have put about 500 flawless rounds through mine so far, and as has been said...it is my most accurate pistol by far. Haven't carried it as a EDC yet, but that's just because I've recently gotten a Glock 19 that has my 'attention' currently.

It's my second CZ, and I'm a huge fan!

I almost bought a RAMI instead of XD SC to carry.

But just too many feeding reliability probs reported when I researched it.

Ya don't see that reported to speak of with the full sized models, though.

Just love to hold RAMIs still, and generally ask to do so when I see one at a store.

- OS

Guest Halfpint
I thought about picking up a CZ something for my next carry gun but I just don't see them anywhere.

You really should come by . . . my opinion, they're great guns. I like the P07 a lot, but the P01 is probably my favorite double-action pistol, period.

I have a CZ 2075 RAMI, 9mm. Would by another one in a heart beat.

I've almost purchased a RAMI a couple different times in the last 18 months.

I really like the way they handle. But each time I'm about to purchase one, I come across a deal on some other pistol on my list of wants. :P:)

You really should come by . . . my opinion, they're great guns. I like the P07 a lot, but the P01 is probably my favorite double-action pistol, period.

I looked at the P01 in the case today. Just too much for me. I was thinking about the P07's because of Bud's. They are actually less than what I wanting to spend.

Guest mikedwood

The CZ52's blow my mind, great guns for a 60 year old design. That certainly says something to me for the rest of them. I love them so much I got two. I think if they were made by Remington or Colt they would be a $1,000 firearm.

I also have a P01 that is a great pistol. More accurate than my Glocks and as realiable. It's a great gun as well.

I think if CZ had better marketing they would gain two or three times the market share.

The main draw backs for the CZ's is a correct holster is hard to find (dare I say impossible) and it would be nice to be able to get a mag without ordering one. If I could find a holster for my P01 it would certainly get some carry time.