2 HANDGUNS YOU'LL NEVER SELL

Guest 10mm4me

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an interesting thread as I've spent the last couple of years selling off some and acquiring others so that what I was left with were weapons that I truly wanted to have (and when the time comes, will pass on to special people who will appreciate them)...a couple are "tools" (carry weapons) but the rest are for the shear joy of ownership and the enjoyment of using them.

That said, there is one I've had for many years that I think I could never sell under any circumstances that while not my "best" gun, it's sort of like an old friend that I always feel comfortable with.

It's a .45ACP Colt Mark IV/Series 70 Gold Cup National Match (1975).

The other that I would probably never sell is a Les Baer Custom TR Special (Stainless - .45ACP).

Guest coldblackwind

1)smith and wesson 66

2) the super blackhawk I bought off whiskey on here a while back, that thing is NICE! Can't believe he sold it!

Guest BEARMAN

Kimber Ultra CDP, series 1 model .45 acp

Smith & Wesson model 66-3 .357 magnum round butt w/ 2.5" barrel

Who am I kidding...wouldn't sell any of my babies!

Its like picking the best two kids. I like em all.

that sums it up! but if i had to say something...G27 and my grandfather's smith model 36 in mint condition(my grandmother sold the gun in 1978 when he died and i tracked it down last year and drove to ohio to pick it up. traded the guy a taurus 357)

My grandfather and my great uncle both worked for the City of Nashville Police Department (way before Metro) in the early 1900's. Grandfather was a lieutenant in a department that had a captain as the police chief. I have his .38 S&W, nightstick and gold badge. Great uncle was a detective and was killed in an ambush out on Nolensville Road. I have his .32 S&W. All of my more modern pistols will go before I get rid of these two. If so, shotgun will have to do for home defense.

Superposed

Guest cheez

Nothing in my gun safe is really sacred if I have a real want for something I don't have the money for. However if I had to pick two that would be the last to go they would be my Custom Glock 23 and my Kimber Ultra CDP.

Guest Bronker

My 1941 model Marlin 336CS. My son will be the fourth generation of direct lineage men to own this gun. My dad got it from my grandfather on his 15th birthday. I got it on my 10th birthday. My son will get it on his 10th birthday in two years.

Smith and Wesson 4506-1. Nothing special. Just the first handgun that I ever bought myself when I was 21 years old. Less than 300 rounds in it's lifetime. I just rarely shoot it. But I love it.

Edited by Bronker