Warning America

Guest trigem

Guest trigem

http://johnmcternansinsights.blogspot.com/\

Ezekiel 14:13,14 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it: though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

CommentaryI mentioned in the beginning of June that the month was going to terrible because Obama officially declared it "Gay Pride Month." June became a major month for the downward spiral of the economy. The bottom fell out of the economy during this month. It became very clear that there is no recovery and the economy is heading for a deep depression. I posted an article under Financial Armageddon that shows what happened during "Gay Pride Month."

James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

I believe this is going to be a depression like never seen before. America is exalting sodomy and trying to thwart God's prophetic plan for Israel. This depression will turn America into poverty and a third world nation.

The collapse will continue until the church gets on its knees and cries out to the LORD. If the church does not cry out, the nation will be ground into dust. America will cease to exist as you now know it. America is in full rebellion against the Holy God of Israel and has offended His holiness.

All the signs are there. I post the warning regularly for all to see. God has not hid the warnings for the coming judgment. They started in 1987 and are now accelerating at a tremendous pace. All the disasters that have occurred were ignored for the most part. Now the Gulf states are facing a disaster that is beyond comprehension.

There was no repentance after Hurricane Katrina and now the Gulf is facing something far greater than Katrina. The economy is melting down precisely during the days the US is trying to force Israel to divide the land and now during "Gay Pride Month." All the signs are there for a total collapse of the economy and a total devastation in the Gulf and beyond. A nation can offend God's holiness and God is warning that America is at this point!

If the nation does not turn at least you can. God will honor your righteousness before Him when the full impact of the judgment hits. I realize that there are many individuals who walk in the true fear of the LORD, and I am not directing anything at them. I am pleading for the overwhelming masses and the pastors to face the reality of judgment and to cry out to the LORD for mercy and the healing the nation. It very well may be that the American church is beyond repentance and Ezekiel 14:13,14 is now the level the nation has reached.

No matter what events come keep your eyes on the Lord Jesus and His coming for the church.

Jude 1:24,25 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and for ever. Amen.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dboonekilledabearhere

I agree that this country in is deep moral decay and at some point pay the price. It is a proven fact and is documented that the country has been on the decline since 1963 after prayer was removed from schools. I am not sure what it is going to take for the American people to WAKE UP and help get this great nation back on track. It is almost as if people have given up and are reserved to letting the government run their lives. I was born in 1963. WOW what a difference from then til now.

• Administrator
I agree that this country in is deep moral decay and at some point pay the price. It is a proven fact and is documented that the country has been on the decline since 1963 after prayer was removed from schools. I am not sure what it is going to take for the American people to WAKE UP and help get this great nation back on track. It is almost as if people have given up and are reserved to letting the government run their lives. I was born in 1963. WOW what a difference from then til now.

Well... if you've read the Book and you believe it, there's no chance that society is going to turn it around. We may slow down the pace, but we're only able to change individual outcomes... not the overall outcome.

Well... if you've read the Book and you believe it, there's no chance that society is going to turn it around. We may slow down the pace, but we're only able to change individual outcomes... not the overall outcome.

It would be nice to prolong in a bit longer, however.

i love the fact that we live in America and everyone is free to believe as they wish and i fully understand the theology of the opinion stated in the OP. But the logical side of me wonders why other countries that openly accept homosexuality, dont have school prayer and teach alternate origin arent crumbling. I wonder if i has anything to do with the fact they they havnt lost national pride and still act with some sense of unity. Nah on second thought that could never be it.

Guest Phantom6
There was no repentance after Hurricane Katrina and now the Gulf is facing something far greater than Katrina.

You saw Katrina as God's wrath? Thats interesting because I saw Katrina as a natural disaster that gave us an opportunity to see God's love in the thousands acts of kindness carried out by total strangers for total strangers.

There is no doubt in my mind that we are heading for a financial crisis the likes of which we have never seen unless we do some serious correcting. In my mind however, God is not looking to destroy us. It is men who will bring down this country and Obama is leading the pack along with George Soros and the rest of the folks out there that want everyone to be equal except themselves.

Pray for wisdom in leadership. I do.

i love the fact that we live in America and everyone is free to believe as they wish and i fully understand the theology of the opinion stated in the OP. But the logical side of me wonders why other countries that openly accept homosexuality, dont have school prayer and teach alternate origin arent crumbling. I wonder if i has anything to do with the fact they they havnt lost national pride and still act with some sense of unity. Nah on second thought that could never be it.

Which country(s) is that....I'm having a problem finding it (or them) on any current maps. I also googled immigration leaders, as I'm sure this would be a huge draw amongst many segments of the worlds population. I keep running into a wall that says the US is still the leader in legal and of course Illegal immigration. Russia is number two and behind us by 14% points? Where is this country where they have free love for all and a booming economy? I seek knowledge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_immigrant_population

You can start with Canada, Then go on to most countries in Europe. Im not saying were a land of free love nor am I in any way a bug supporter of the current administration. Im simply stating that if God is causing this because of the choices weve mad why isnt he/she punishing others for similar decisions. The Logical argument would be that our current decay has nothing to do with God's will and has a much simpler solution. That maybe just maybe it has to do with the people and the decisions we are making with out regards to the consequences. all we succesfully do by segregating people because of their sexual orientation or life stye is further divide a nation that is already divided enough. My point is simply that the more we push people away the further our country degrades, and that the solution is most likely to be found in working together.

Guest 6.8 AR

I doubt the case of pushing the "gay crowd" away can really be made. They do

a good job of it themselves.

One can look at Katrina and other natural events as God's wrath if they choose.

Which countries are doing so well, gays or not? What's wrong with school prayer?

God, or whatever higher being you choose to believe in, gave us the tools and abilities

to make whatever life out of what our minds could. Some take it lightly. Some reject

it. Some run from it. Some believe it. You are free to believe what you wish.

Personally, I don't care about gays. They will never be a big deal since they can't

procreate, without help. Whatever their situation, it will solve itself.

You can start with Canada, Then go on to most countries in Europe. Im not saying were a land of free love nor am I in any way a bug supporter of the current administration. Im simply stating that if God is causing this because of the choices weve mad why isnt he/she punishing others for similar decisions. The Logical argument would be that our current decay has nothing to do with God's will and has a much simpler solution. That maybe just maybe it has to do with the people and the decisions we are making with out regards to the consequences. all we succesfully do by segregating people because of their sexual orientation or life stye is further divide a nation that is already divided enough. My point is simply that the more we push people away the further our country degrades, and that the solution is most likely to be found in working together.

No! Pushing deviancy to the norm is what divides a society! Canada and Europe? What is good about anything about those societies that we can learn from? Poor work ethics, dying economies, and more progressive politics on the horizon.

There are rules and standards in a civil society that should not be crossed. In 25 years when we have normlized the "gay" lifestyle, do we start letting the pedophiles march next to the sheep lovers? Where do you draw the line? I draw it with simple biological truth. The plumbing works right in one way and I don't have to walk down the street shouting to the roof tops which plunger I use.

Guest 6.8 AR

That video of Red Skelton talking about the pledge of allegience ought to be

viewed by more. It's mighty good food for thought. He indirectly answered

some of the questions others may have.

Sam Kinison is one of those comedians that makes you wish there was some kind of black magic ritual where you could sacrifice somebody like Dane Cook to bring him back. A really bad "comedian" to bring back a really good one.