Titans claim Randy Moss

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fisher will keep him under control. And if he does start to cause trouble they can cut him and only lose $3 million, which is cheap in NFL money.

This is what Ive been telling people. Im excited. Im hoping him and Young can hook up.

I heard Jeff Fisher talking on the Dan Patrick Show this morning.

Dan :"what would you tell Randy if he came to the Titans"

Jeff : "How fast can you learn the offense? And This is the way we do things in our lockeroom"

Dan: "is that it?"

Jeff: "Thats it"

i think Jeff will keep him under control

I think Jeff Fisher will keep Randy in line and let him know what is expected of him and hold him to that standard

I certainly hope so. Moss could be a definite help to the team's season. Even though he has the rep for being somewhat of a problem child; he's far from the kind of headache that Pacman and other "bigname" players have been. And even if he is on the downhill side of his career, he's still a high caliber player that should bring a level of consistancy to the recievers that we've been sadly lacking.

I guess that they figure that he will get the Titans talked about on every news, sports and radio station in the country and any extra exposure is good. Maybe there will be more good than bad. Even with Pacman everyone always cheered when he made a play!

Guest tnxdshooter

I think it is a good acquisition. I think that Fisher will keep him in line. He is notorious for not taking any crap from his players. I think if randy wants to have steady employment he will learn to keep his mouth shut and not go off on diatribes about things. Look at terrrell owens why do you think he has played for so many teams in the NFL? Because he cant keep his mouth shut and get along with the coaches. This is the same problem Moss has. They both have that me complex. Why am I not getting the ball 100 times a game? etc.

• 7 months later...