I'm thinking about having some TGO Decals made...

TGO David

TGO Decal...  

87 members have voted

1. 1. TGO Decal...

• I want one!
    • I want more than one!
    • That sucks.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. So maybe I could add a little "fun" to the patch too. Like a certain slogan from a certain movie about a certain Marine sniper... :screwy:

I'm in for the pre-pay on 5 decals @ $2.50

I'm down for a hat as well.

I love the idea for the morale patch. Even more so with that slogan you refer to! :D

Edited by Red9MM
  • Administrator

Ok folks, ordering is now available in the first post in this thread. :)

Keep in mind several important things as you prepare to order:

• I can't place the order to have them produced until we have 250 sold.

• I am only making enough off of this deal to ensure that I can order more of them after the first batch are gone.

• These are high quality stickers. They are die cut, come on split backing for easy crack and peel application, and are weather resistant. These are on par with the quality of the decals sent out by the NRA and should hold up very well to the elements.

Thanks!

just paid for 2. i wouldn't mind having some that just say TGO that way those who know will know anyway. i was just thinking that a bumper sticker that says tngunowner might make a vehicle a target for a thief, may be over thinking that though. regardless, still excited about getting these

I'll take 3 decals and 2 hats if you'll take P.O. money orders, I don't do paypal or CC's. If I can't pay with cash, or P.O. money orders ,I don't buy it. Yeah, I know I'm old, and I ain't gett'n no younger !!!

• Administrator
I'll take 3 decals and 2 hats if you'll take P.O. money orders, I don't do paypal or CC's. If I can't pay with cash, or P.O. money orders ,I don't buy it. Yeah, I know I'm old, and I ain't gett'n no younger !!!

Sorry... see first post in thread. Paypal only at this point. I just don't have time to check the PO every day and run to the bank. My work hours just don't allow it. :D