Employee pulls gun during Wal-Mart produce dispute

Guest tommy62

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
This can not end well.

I suspect The Great Wal Corp will join the bed wetters and other anti group armed with this incident. (Yes, I joined the Great wall of China and Walmart into Great Wal Corp.)

I doubt it. A LOT of crazy stuff happens at Walmarts. For some reason this one just happen to make the news.

Your right, probably not over just this but I do suspect they are tired of the Wally walk jokes and the welcome HCP newbies jokes.

However then I remember things like that can only happen in states were signs have force of law like TN.

Your right, probably not over just this but I do suspect they are tired of the Wally walk jokes and the welcome HCP newbies jokes.

However then I remember things like that can only happen in states were signs have force of law like TN.

I was not aware that those jokes were outside of this site.

Not to make light of the situation, but this would be understandable at a gas station,

but the produce dept? Walmart does play funny little games with prices. Have caught

'em at it. I don't care for tomatoes anyway, but wouldn't draw down on someone

over one, or the price. Likely, underlying issues at work here, as well.

As someone else said, this doesn't make us look good in the gen. public eye.

Guest BenderBendingRodriguez

I was not aware that anyone went to Wal Mart for any purpose other than to take the Wally Walk. I just kinda assumed that everyone there was packing, and no one had any real interest in shopping--let alone flipping out over the price of tomatoes.

Guest RevScottie

Have you guys read the entire updated story? He did not get into an argument over tomatoes. He got into an argument with a husband who claimed the man touched his wife inappropriately and then shoved him. The man then drew his weapon and will likely claim he feared for his life because of the irate husband. This is a way different story than what the "tabloid style" headlines would indicate.

Have you guys read the entire updated story? He did not get into an argument over tomatoes. He got into an argument with a husband who claimed the man touched his wife inappropriately and then shoved him. The man then drew his weapon and will likely claim he feared for his life because of the irate husband. This is a way different story than what the "tabloid style" headlines would indicate.

The news story certainly painted this as if the fellow pulled his gun inappropriately but if I’m an older man and some much younger, in shape guy starts shoving me I might do the same thing…we don’t know what this irate husband might have said during this altercation and/or whether the man was legitimately in fear for his life or sever harm.

Certainly no one should un-holster their weapon without justification to do so and if this guy did that then yeah, it reflects poorly on all HCP holders. On the other hand, expecting a complete story from the news is a fool’s errand.

Guest pfries

Hey do you have a link to the updated story?