New Truck ordered

I have been considering ordering several cars in the last few months. I was actually just about to sign the paperwork on a 370Z Nissan, when I got a Call from Two Rivers Ford. You see several months ago I inquired about a 2011 SVT Raptor Super crew I received NO reply from them and totally wrote it off. After being quoted a price several thousand less than I expected I just got home from ordering mine.

It will be approximately 12 weeks until I have my Blue Super crew SVT Raptor I am looking forward to it :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be nice to be loaded.:) I have been truck shopping. Working on getting prices in my head. Gonna be a while before I buy. And when I do it will be used too.

At any rate congrat's on a good deal. I got a good one on my last new truck. Of course that was 13 years ago. And I am still driving it. Nothing beats a one owner truck. but I look at trucks as tools, not show pieces. Dunno if a Raptor would ever be on my radar.

Be sure to post up some pics.

Seriously it is awesome! I would do it if I could.

Fords Rule, all the rest just drool

Edited by Mike.357
Thank you for buying a vehicle built in America, by an American company using American labor. :rolleyes:

Dave,

I know man, I was delighted to here that the Raptor was made in the USA, that had me interested for a long while.

I have been in contact with over 23 dealers in the South, I was absolutely certain that I would have to pay way more than I did it is nice to support my local dealer and he gave me the best deal I could find to boot. Guys I know the gas prices around here are high but in all honesty I have co workers from the UK and Ireland, the Netherlands these cats are paying up to $12.00 US dollars a gallon for gas that has helped me justify buying a gas guzzler badass truck, the fact that the Super Crew has a 36 gallon Tank was one of the many things that I love about it.

Greats on getting what you want. I went and looked at some Hail damaged trucks in Knoxville the other day and dam they were too proud of what they had.

They showed me a 11 year old Ranger for 16,000 dollars and I Just left. I figured I might find a deal on some hail damaged trucks but with a price like that I figured there wasn't even any reason to even talk to them about anything. (he said they might be willing to negotiate, I wasn't going to start with them that high)

A couple years ago Dad found a F150, 2004 for 4K that runs great and look pretty good. So I guess I will just keep looking, can only find deals if you look.

Guest bkelm18

They showed me a 11 year old Ranger for 16,000 dollars and I Just left. I figured I might find a deal on some hail damaged trucks but with a price like that I figured there wasn't even any reason to even talk to them about anything. (he said they might be willing to negotiate, I wasn't going to start with them that high)

Ouch. My Ranger was half as old and a quarter of that price. You just have to shake your head at the prices they ask for sometimes.

...has helped me justify buying a gas guzzler badass truck, the fact that the Super Crew has a 36 gallon Tank was one of the many things that I love about it.

Why justify it? If you've got the money to take care of your family and buy the toys you want, then go buy the toys you want! :rolleyes: That's justification enough, to me.

Pictures will be required, of course.

Why justify it? If you've got the money to take care of your family and buy the toys you want, then go buy the toys you want! :rolleyes: That's justification enough, to me.

Take care of the hunger and get what you can. Thats my goal.

Why justify it? If you've got the money to take care of your family and buy the toys you want, then go buy the toys you want! ;) That's justification enough, to me.

Yes indeed, I will post several pictures when it is delivered, here is a picture of what it will look like,

frontalview.jpg

I just want to know what you do for work Willis. I hope I picked the right field.

Erik, I'm going to sound like your dad. If you pick a career field just because you think you'll become rich, you'll have a long, miserable life. Find out what you love to do and do it. You'll do it well, the money will come, and you'll enjoy work instead of dreading getting out of bed every morning. Most people never realize this.

Willis, Cool truck!!!