Regions Reply

Fivestring63

""Thank you for your email. We apologize that you are dissatisfied with our recent price changes. These changes in pricing are a direct result of recent regulatory changes that have shifted the burden of the cost of doing business. These increases are implemented to ensure that other aspects of our banking relationship continue to remain free, such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and our TeleBanking services.

However, we have forwarded your feedback as an official complaint and have documented your concerns. ""

My email to them was about their pricing for use of bank cards and their posting at their stores of gun buster signs and removing of hats.

Wonder why they said nothing about the latter two?

I also said I was actively looking for another bank.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day I was going in to my credit union and I noticed a sign about removing hats and I just walked in. I didn't even slow down at the door, no one said anything except I can help you here sir. A lady walked over and openned a counter.

My credit union isn't posted either.

Guest justluck

If you have a equity loan and don't use it, you will now be charged a $50 annual fee. You obviously will be getting more freebies from that change.

Edited by justluck
What's their deal with hats?

Maybe so the ceiling mounted cameras get a good view of your face... that's all I can think of?????

They would change that rule if I ever have to remove my hat and they get a look at my hat-hair :biglol:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Heck, the glare off my head would just blind the cameras.

That is true but I forgot a withdrawal slip and didn't want to hold up the drive thru line filling it out.

Besides, it has a lot to do about the fees too when other banks don't charge them.

suntrust starts in november with. i moved to a local credit union and am much happier.

I am thinking about leaving Regions also. However, for 4.00 a month I have a hard time convincing myself that it's worth the hassle. There aren't many local banks that offer the same level of convenience that I can get from a national bank. Note, I did not say service, I said convenience.

My wife works for a local bank, so I may have to change to her bank.

I've been with Regions for awhile (Amsouth days)...not too happy about the new fees.

However, I do find it hard to believe that anyone would bitch about the hat removal request.

It's a very reasonable security (video) measure.

Yup.

Upon reaching the door to the bank I am sure the robber is going to think to himself... "Crap, they're posted no hat, helmets or ski masks! Guess I'll either have to remove my ski mask or go rob a bank that's not posted."

I'd say instead of worrying about hats and stuff, they should be worried about getting better cameras. It cracks me up every time on the news when they say "have you seen this person" and all you see is a human shaped blob. I'm tempted to call every time and say "Yep, that there is Prez Obama".

Edited by hardknox00001
Guest boatme99
Yup.

Upon reaching the door to the bank I am sure the robber is going to think to himself... "Crap, they're posted no hat, helmets or ski masks! Guess I'll either have to remove my ski mask or go rob a bank that's not posted."

In that case, the bank mngr. should have his Mossberg at the ready. He has a right to be armed too.

i've yet to see a Bank of America that was posted, uhm more atms/branches across the country than regions or suntrust or anyother town/county/state bank in TN? though i go in perhaps 3 times a year. everything else i do at a drive up, never a walk up atm with my gun at hand or online with my gun at hand. tellers just generally irritate me on principle, they talk too loudly about my business and there's no privacy in drive-thru lanes or in lobby. BofA acct is free checking with 1 direct deposit a month, $8/month otherwise. no fees for using credit/debit/checks anywhere for any amount. i don't understand when people say "my bank charges me for debit(or credit)". it's pretty much all the same ACK trans nowadays anyways except in rural 4 branch "Bank of Township". if you live in a town you have 1 town bank that's cool and all but if you live in a city with multiple banks why allow them to exercise these fees for utilizing your own money that you are buffering to them for their interest earnings while they charge you??