What sunglasses do you wear?

ls3_kid

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have several pairs of Bolo sunglasses. A couple are platic framed. ONe metal framed. As long as they are polarized i like them. And best of all they we all freebies from my days in the golf business.

Edited by Mike.357
typo, dang phone keyboard
I have several pairs of Bolo sunglasses. A couple are platic framed. Ne metal framed. As long as they are polarized i like them. And best of all they we all freebies from my days in the golf business.

I actually almost bought a pair of Bolo Slicks. Pretty cool looking.

Maui Jims. Love them but would never pay this much for sunglasses, they were a gift.

I would like to get a pair of costas since the lenses are bigger and provide more coverage.

No way I'd pay the full price of the Costa 580s. They are 250+. I bought a pair off eBay that had a cracked lens. Sent them to Costa to get fixed for 50 bucks. All around it was around 110 with shipping.

I've got the Oakley Juliets in grey/black, Oakley M Frame and M Frame 2.0 with numerous lenses, Oakley Half Jacket XJL, Oakley Flakjacket XJL...what you're likely to catch me wearing when shooting indoors or mountain biking are my Native Hardtops and out and about my pair of Oakley Gascans.

Gotta love promotive.com and 3point5.com for their discounts.

I wear glasses most of the time and have yet to get a pair of prescription sunglasses, but the nice pair of sunglasses I have for when I wear contacts are oakley whisker's w/ polarized lenses.

43836cf32d958.jpg

Just curious to what people wear?

I usually wear my Costa Fathom 580s and have a pair of RayBan Wayfarers II

I just use whatever $2.00 tinted safety glasses I can get at work. I've lost, broken, scratched way too many pairs of $100+ glasses, that I recognize now when to spend money and when not to.

Oakley C-wires for years, until they broke for the 3rd time.

Currently wearing UnderArmor Zone Polarized. Great except that they fog up when I put them on during the cold mornings.

Guest jackdm3

No more Aviator's for me. Both broke on the rim next to the hinge. They DID replace one out of warranty and I appreciate that, but they're also too heavy and pricey considering the abuse they go through with construction. My current glasses are Fossil ala quasi-"Matrix"-style as a gift from the folks. $40. About $30 too much. They look like glass but are hard plastic. I prefer 2-for-1-for-$15 at Rite-Aid or Walgreen's or something ever so stylish from Lowe's or Home Depot.