NYCrulesU...Interesting stuff

I did a little digging and found out some stuff about this guy.

http://www.topix.com...CIBTNTFP92QOPJT

That is his email address (Eb3131@gmail.com) associated with him. I guess he could be trying to do a good thing by matching any donations but from what he has said on here I seriously doubt it.

He is asking for donations be submitted to his paypal account (same email address) then he will match it. To me it is blatant that he is trying to get honest people to give. Maybe this is how he got the $1,000 he was wanting to turn into $5,000.

DO NOT DONATE but notice the same email?

https://www.paypal.c...adc375ba2d28b99

Also seems that he was also in LE in Sparta.

http://www.topix.com...L0A3E09F1U8Q382

Again follow the email address.

He is on Facebook:

http://www.facebook....4924996&sk=wall

He was in the military as a NBC (chemical) soldier.

He has been banned from numerous other boards, no doubt for the same antics.

There are also some posts with an email and username that is very similar and likely to be his that he is trying to move Oxycontin pills.

I think we did good on rooting out and banning this guy.

Dolomite

• Like 1

I actually agreed with a few things he said, but I too got a bad vibe from his open desire for revolution and war. I believe it may come down to that, but to openly desire it and promote it? Come on. I'm guilty of spouting off too much without thinking my thoughts through, but.....

I missed the reasons he got banned, but I agree, I don't feel like he'll be missed and TGO is better off without all the warmongering. Not surprised, TGO has some of the best moderating staff of any forum I have ever visited. *edit* Make that THE BEST. They hunt down BS like a pack of wolves but I have never read one single thing that makes them look like bullies. Can't say that about a lot of other sites. +1 for the TGO staff. :cheers:

Because of this thread, my interest piqued, I looked at his profile. It showed him "on-line" (green light & all) ten minutes ago.............

Right. Super Moderator Lagerhead posted that IPB is not showing that he is banned, but he is. Read here:

http://www.tngunowne...00/page__st__20

curious....Wonder why the "green light" ?

Just looked. Shows him "last active" 9:28pm, less than 30 minutes ago.

Edited by R_Bert

Probably cause he is logged on to the site, just cause he is logged on doesn't mean he isn't banned. He still can't see anything, probably gets a nifty message that tells him he sucks and he has been banned.

Don't understand how he could even log on though. Looks like if he was banned, it wouldn't accept his user name and password when he typed it in and hit enter. Not saying you're wrong, only that I don't understand.

Don't understand how he could even log on though. Looks like if he was banned, it wouldn't accept his user name and password when he typed it in and hit enter. Not saying you're wrong, only that I don't understand.

I don't know about the new software, but I am the admin on a fairly large automotive site, we use VB. It allows the user to log in, but they are stuck at the main page with a message stating they have been banned and giving a reason if you input one.

It is also possible to ban an IP to prevent them from reregistering.

Guest bkelm18

After the post I found a post of his on another website where he was actively looking for a militia to join. As well as more of the anarchy, government overthrow BS.

Dolomite

His open desire for revolution is one thing that never sat well with me. I'm sure he's on some govt list somewhere.