North Carolina votes for marriage ammendment.

How about we just strike the word "marriage" from English-language? If you honestly think that allowing gays to engage in what is called marriage somehow belittles your own marriage, then your marriage must be a pretty poor one to begin with.

Again, trying to force your beliefs, (or lack thereof), on another. What is so wrong with civil unions?
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

Unfortunatley we can't. It is too violent and the fat kids get picked last and that hurts their feelings.

Yeah, I know. But I remember those good ole dodgeball days. Everything was better back then.

Why not just let gays get maried whether or not the government has anything to do with it or not. ...

Anybody can "call" themselves married. Doesn't change the couple's status in the real world though unless the government has something to do with it. Either state, or federal, or both.

Just heard today Rhode Island is taking a rather odd stand: they won't let same sex get married there, but will recognize same sex marriages from other states. So everybody who wants to do it just has to pop over the line to CT or MA, then come back. Really not sure just what their logic is on this one.

- OS

I'll let it go when is is no longer a moderator, or stops acting like a child. Looks to me like he's on the internet. Short of that; I can't tell where he is.

Going to be a long wait I would guess. Also, I am in Kandahar province, Afghanistan.

Edited by Daniel
Guest bkelm18

I'll let it go when is is no longer a moderator, or stops acting like a child. Looks to me like he's on the internet. Short of that; I can't tell where he is.

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black right there isn't it? He's not the one throwing a hissy fit over nothing, is he? Daniel has been a mod a long time and I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon. :P

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black right there isn't it? He's not the one throwing a hissy fit over nothing, is he? Daniel has been a mod a long time and I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon. :P

Somebody's gotta bust his chops now and again! :devil:

Break out the aluminum foil fellas but do you ever get the feeling that things like this are used as social wedges? You take meaningless issues such as this, Yes meaningless because either way you feel, the other side of it means diddly squat in the day to day goings on of your life. You take a meaningless issue such as this, hyper inflate it and slap it in the mainstream media. By doing this you ensure that the greatest power in this country stays divided. It's easy and costs little to implement. The worst thing for the Amerikan regime would be a unified working class. If the people who actually work for a living and keep this country afloat were to set aside petty differences and unite for one cause, there'd be a lot of new holes in cemeteries across the country, and a lot of empty blood soaked seats in judicial builds too.

Its really smart work actually.