A Million Man Carry March?

Michael T, the owner of the Bersa Chat board, posted this comment on a thread about how public opinion affects the carry laws in different states.

I think its time the gun owners of this country STOP worrying about being PC and start getting in the anti gun PC crowds face. We out number them we have the power. Its time to be heard and seen . A million man gun owners march on DC. That would upset the anti's Same in NYC and other anti gun citys. Take to the street in protest .To your state Capitals

Their are millions of gun owners Now is the time they need to stand up and say ENOUGH !!!!!

I think it's an idea well worth passing along, especially in view of the U.N. treaty and online ammo bills that's come to the public's attention. What say you?

Oh yeah, it would be the perfect excuse for the government to bypass the police, and use the regular US Military, or the National Guard, against Americans on US soil. Sure, they might not react that way everywhere, probably not Tennessee, but other places might.

Call it 'A Million Man Carry March Against Gays', and you'll have a much better chance of reaching numbers even remotely close to one-million. Otherwise most will sit by while gun rights are stripped away. Its happened before without any real fight, and it's likely to happen again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Call it 'A Million Man Carry March Against Gays', and you'll have a much better chance of reaching numbers even remotely close to one-million. Otherwise most will sit by while gun rights are stripped away. Its happened before without any real fight, and it's likely to happen again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be at work supporting my wife and kids. I don't think that makes me apathetic about gun rights by default.

• Like 1

I'll be at work supporting my wife and kids. I don't think that makes me apathetic about gun rights by default.

You and me both. But based on the amount of people who had the time to spend hours in line waiting for chicken nuggets at the Chick-fil-A's around the country, there is obviously no shortage of people with plenty of time on their hands. That, or my place of employment is screwing me with this lousy 30-minute lunch break.
  • Like 1