I voted for Obama

I think he's been doing a fantastic job. I'm a hard working American that believes in responsible gun rights. Not trolling, just sharing. It seems that most people who were pro Romney didn't see the fallacy in his economic policy. He Is out of touch. All of this anti obama rhetoric will subside when we see that he's been doing a fantastic job a the economy continues to recover and unemployment continues to drop
Oh yeah hes doing a bang up job....

[url="http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/item/fbc-fns-20120902-obamarecord.jpg"]http://cloudfront.me...obamarecord.jpg[/url]

http://www.politicalmathblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Job-Gains-By-Presidential-Tenure-Medium.jpg

And lets not forget my brothers in arms who got killed in Benghazi, because their Commander in Chief failed them when they needed him the most.

Or the fact that his plan for the military includes neutering us when they are needed most. I've seen the messiah in person. He looks at people wearing a military uniform like a piece of dog crap stuck to the bottom of his wifes $10k shoe. Edited by Flatwoods Forge
  • Like 3
Guest ThePunisher
[quote name='kesava' timestamp='1352310450' post='841097']
I think he's been doing a fantastic job. I'm a hard working American that believes in responsible gun rights. Not trolling, just sharing. It seems that most people who were pro Romney didn't see the fallacy in his economic policy. He Is out of touch. All of this anti obama rhetoric will subside when we see that he's been doing a fantastic job a the economy continues to recover and unemployment continues to drop
[/quote]

Where do you get that stuff you're smoking?
[/quote]

I really do respect your opinion, but I seriously don't understand how anyone can be enthusiastic about Obama. His record is totally abysmal, he has no leadership ability whatsoever, and many of his policies matched Romney's or were extensions of Bush-era policies. I can understand why people were enthusiastic in 2008, but not this time. Please elaborate on how you can be enthusiastic about the guy after the past four years.

Also, are you saying that re-implementing the "assault weapons" ban and magazine capacity restrictions is "responsible" gun policy? Edited by East_TN_Patriot
  • Like 2
[quote]He Is out of touch.[/quote]

Bush increased the national debt from $3.339 trillion from 2001 to $6.369 trillion in 2008.

Obama increased the national debt from $6.369 trillion in 2008 to $11.12 trillion in July of this year.

I heard a snippet of Obama's victory speech last night replayed on the radio this morning and he talks of "tackling the national debt". I don't see how he plans to do that when he doesn't have a budget and has doubled it in 4 years.
[quote name='gjohnsoniv' timestamp='1352310978' post='841111']
I do believe that unemployment has gone up, and several bases and companies are going to be laying off even more people in the next couple of weeks.
[/quote]

"Unemployment" as defined by the number crunchers is down. That is because unemployment is dictated by people actively seeking jobs, if they stop looking they aren't calculated in. People without jobs whether getting benefits, seeking, or not seeking - are at an all time high.
[quote name='nysos' timestamp='1352311164' post='841116']
"Unemployment" as defined by the number crunchers is down. That is because unemployment is dictated by people actively seeking jobs, if they stop looking they aren't calculated in. People without jobs whether getting benefits, seeking, or not seeking - are at an all time high.
[/quote]While I am aware of that I think we are just splitting hairs in some regards.
I don't think Obama is doing a great job, could Romney do better, I don't know. I just think that if you are having finanical issues you take that to a person that has financial experience. If you are having diplomacy issues you take that to a carrer politician. I think that right now our financial issues here in the US are worse off than the diplomacy issues. I did not think that Romney was going to save the country but I thought he could slow the bleeding.
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

[quote]"Unemployment" as defined by the number crunchers is down. That is because unemployment is dictated by people actively seeking jobs, if they stop looking they aren't calculated in. People without jobs whether getting benefits, seeking, or not seeking - are at an all time high.[/quote]

And in that case the only way to get rid of the people not actively seeking jobs is :shrug:

Edited by CZ9MM
[quote name='gjohnsoniv' timestamp='1352311242' post='841117']
While I am aware of that I think we are just splitting hairs in some regards.
[/quote]

I am not disagreeing with you in any way, just stating that the media/obama administration is holding up this number saying unemployment is down when in reality it isn't. Just elaborated, that is all.
[quote]
I really do respect your opinion, but I seriously don't understand how anyone can be enthusiastic about Obama.[/quote]

I have to agree. Even hard-core Dems should have been extremely disappointed in his performance if they were an objective lot
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]
[b]WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!… [/b][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.

First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
[/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.[/font][/color]
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.[/font][/color]
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.[/font][/color]
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.[/font][/color]
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.[/font][/color]
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.[/font][/color]
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.[/font][/color]
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.[/font][/color]
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.[/font][/color]
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).[/font][/color]
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.[/font][/color]
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.[/font][/color]
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.[/font][/color]
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.[/font][/color]
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.[/font][/color]
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.[/font][/color]
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.[/font][/color]
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.[/font][/color]
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.[/font][/color]
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.[/font][/color]
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.[/font][/color]
  • Like 14
[quote name='ThePunisher' timestamp='1352310577' post='841102']
Where do you get that stuff you're smoking?
[/quote]

Medicinal marijuana?

Unfortuantely we are going to see our economy collapse from his policies. For everyone who hates big business and the millionaires they are the ones who create jobs, not the government. Governement, now, is only there to take away from those who work hard so those who don't work hard can live better than they should.

If you are able to work and don't you should not receive ANY assistance, be it for food or shelter. You should not get a free ride because I worked hard. You are not entitled to live as well as I do unless you worked as hard as I do.

Dolomite
  • Like 5
[/quote]
I think Obama is a moron honestly, but I respect your opinion. I voted for Romney but to be honest I didn't even care for him all that much.
Guest ArmyVeteran37214
[quote name='Troutburger' timestamp='1352311603' post='841123']
BHO is the worst president since Reagan.
[/quote]
Fixed it for ya!