Gun Control Task Force

These clowns try to take our gun rights away again and I think the people will revolt. Seriously.

People are on edge enough with the lack of jobs, the catastrophe Obamacare (TAX), the increase in other taxes, increase in health care costs due to Obama care, the weak economy, endless wars, crap like Benghazi and Embassy fiasco, fast and Furious, the recent not-war in Libya, US Debt, Fiscal Cliff, The Fed doing endless QE3 devaluing our USD, etc., and the list goes on and on.

The last damn thing they need to be focusing on is more freaking anti-second amendment legislation.

:livid:
  • Like 4
  • Moderators
These clowns try to take our gun rights away again and I think the people will revolt. Seriously.

I have a feeling that most people in America are willing to give up as much liberty as possible to obtain simply a piece of paper that reads "SECURITY".

• Like 1

.5% of US gun owners would be the worlds largest armed insurgency.

I have a feeling that most people in America are willing to give up as much liberty as possible to obtain simply a piece of paper that reads "SECURITY".
when I saw BIDEN as the leader I was not surprised 

but I have no idea what his stance is on guns and gun control......

I believe it's pretty much the same as his stance on any other issue......"DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!! :confused:  :blah: "

I do believe he claims to have authored the 94 AWB, although I personally don't think he could author a children's book without assistance.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Question -

I keep hearing MSM reports that "gunowners" are being invited to the Bidenfest.

Has anyone seen where the NRA has actually been extended an invitation to participate?

(maybe I am just missing it)

I guess Emily Miller reads TGO (or my mind :panic:  ) -

from her FB post,

The National Rifle Association tells me it was invited Friday by the White House to attend a meeting with VP Biden for his gun task force. They are sending one rep to the Wed. meeting to hear what they have to say.

Edited by R_Bert

Commando , You think more highley of him than I do .

I believe as everyday goes by and more voices are heard that it will be harder to pass . We have so much better ways to let our voice be heard and to get the information we need than we had in 94 . We also will not say it won't happen because it has before . All the gun sales ,email and new NRA membership has to be sending a message that anyone with hopes for re election can't deny . Of coarse that doesn't apply to King Hussein unless they change the 22nd amendment. And that has been brought up.

Edited by Keyless
  • Like 1

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/barack-obama-to-announce-guns-task-force-85293.html

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/12/barack-obama-to-announce-guns-task-force-85293.html

This guy is full of more crap than a Christmas Turkey.

This is nothing more than a dog & pony show.

He has an agenda to weaken the 2nd amendment and take our guns.

I can't stand his lies and propaganda.

The lap dog media won't call him on it, Fox is getting weak kneed and the uninformed sheep  

in this country are oblivious to what these temporary politicians are doing to them.

We as gun owners and patriots need to educate the uninformed, disconnected, and low information voters 

as to what these statists are doing to our country.

• Like 2

Biden claims and Obama claimed (at the news conference) that Biden wrote the '94 AWB. That is his stance.

That idiot wasn't smart enough to write it.

He took credit. Joe (plug's) Biden is a legend in his own mind.

What a dufuss.