I don't have enough tinfoil for this but...

Mike.357

I received an email today from someone. I have no clue who it was from.  Anyway I have decided to share it.  It is good fodder for some real tinfoil hat type discussion.   There are no sources cited and I have no idea why it was sent to me.

Read it and if you care to then post up some thoughts.  If a mod feels it belongs in another subforum feel free to move it.

I found it interesting and while it made me say whiskey tango foxtrot I do not see it as totally out of the realm of the believable.

So with no further ado...

"The primary-school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, approximately 45 miles from the Colt

Arms Factory, is just another one in the long line of government psyops designed to 
persuade the public to allow the government to take away their guns, and their means to 
defend themselves against the government and the banksters that the politicians really 
serve.

The small children murders are designed to create hysterical emotions in women to get 
them to demand that guns are banned. If that doesn’t work they will continue with their 
evil agenda with worse and worse atrocities on younger children, until they get their way 
and disarm the people, so that they cannot fight back against government tyranny.

Newtown is the U.S.A.’s Dunblane, which was orchestrated in Scotland in 1996 by the 
British establishment, to whip up hysteria in order to ban all handguns from the U.K. It 
was a follow-up to the Hungerford Massacre in England in 1987, which was carried out by 
mind-controlled Michael Ryan, who then shot himself so he could not be questioned, and it 
was used to ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

It’s always the same people behind it – the gun-grabbers who want the people to be 
defenceless against the gun-grabbers’ employers – the banksters who own all of the 
politicians. They get their politicians to pass legislation for them, in order to remove 
the people’s freedoms and means of defending themselves, and enslave them in a draconian 
police-state, under a mountain of debt, and then exterminate the useless-eaters.

The Dunblane  massacre was supposedly carried out by Thomas Hamilton, who was a 
paedophile and procurer of children, for a high level paedophile ring involving senior 
members of the Tony Blair Labour-Party shadow-cabinet and others. The massacre served two 
purposes, it achieved their desired handgun-ban and killed the abused children, so they 
could not be witnesses against the elite-paedophiles. They then had the findings of the 
inquiry sealed for 100 years, which is proof of the above.

Like Newtown there were two shooters, Hamilton and a hit-man who shot Hamilton and made 
it look like Hamilton committed suicide after shooting 16 children, so that he couldn’t 
be questioned. Hamilton was found in the school gymnasium slumped against a wall and 
still gurgling, when an off-duty policeman PC Grant McCutcheon entered the gym and saw 
two semi-automatic pistols, one on either side of Hamilton’s body.

The autopsy revealed that Hamilton was killed with a .38 revolver. These people always 
slip-up with their crimes. There was no .38 revolver for him to have shot himself with. 
Thus, there was a second shooter who killed Hamilton.

Similarly, the first reports from Newtown were of two shooters, just like mind-controlled 
James Holmes in the Denver Batman Cinema massacre, the story then quickly changes to just 
one.

Columbine was similar, in that a team of shooters in black outfits were seen there and 
the two accused were on mind-altering prescription-drugs.

Wake up and see the pattern and their modus operandi and don’t fall for it. Never let 
them take your guns, except from your cold dead hands.

All of these are staged events to whip-up hysterical public support for banning the 
people from having guns. It works the same in every country – Hungerford in England, 
Dunblane in Scotland, Port Arthur in Australia and the list in America is endless, 
because of the Second Amendment and the people having a pro-gun culture. That makes it 
much more difficult to break the Americans’ love of guns and the Second Amendment, which 
was put in place to protect the people from the government.

Gun bans work well for tyrants. They worked well for Hitler, Stalin and Chairman Mao, to 
name just three.

If you want to stop these massacres, wake-up and get rid of the banksters, their 
puppet-politicians and all gun-grabbers; arm teachers and ban gun-free zones.

From one who can see the pattern and hopes to enable you to see it too."

hmm. I need to grab an extra roll of tin foil for this one.

If you believe in the "oneworlders" and the concept of a global theory to subjugate all humans it makes a good argument. How better for the global controlling interests to disarm the sheep of the world...

Guest Lester Weevils

I studiously avoided following the news on this thang but accidentally had the radio on in the truck, about 6 pm the day of the shooting. A "news flash" reported that the shooter had earlier been incorrectly identified as the brother of the actual shooter. It said the brother of the shooter came out of the woods to the police saying "I didn't do it" and was led away in handcuffs and interrogated. The "news flash" explained that this arrest of the brother in the woods is how the reporters got confused and initially reported the name of the wrong brother as the shooter.

Of course those events would also perfectly fit an infinite number of permutations in theoretical paranoia. Well, the precise number might actually be (infinity - 1) permutations, but infinity might suffice as a close enough approximation. One's tinfoil hat MUST be fitted properly AT ALL TIMES. Otherwise one could experience excessive mind-control radiation leakage due to ineffective Psychic Interface Baffles on your hat. The Psychic Interface Baffles must deliver the proper phase shift coupling into the Passive Telepathic Resonator. Otherwise the Temporal Lobe Shunt can't harmlessly reflect incoming mind control radiations via the Pineal Diffusor Array.

An active disruptor ought to work better if one could buy Rechargeable Orgone Accumulators of reasonable price, size, weight, durability, precision and power capacity. Nowadays even loose-spec consumer versions of miniature Orgone Accumulators are simply too expensive. Unaffordable unless you happen to have a bank balance larger than the federal debt. So most folk have to stick with good old reliable passive tinfoil, for all its defects and calibration difficulties. A fella would look kinda odd always toting an old-tech surplus full-size Orgone Accumulator loaded up in a wheelbarrow.

All seriousness aside, I neither believe nor discount wacky theories. It might be presumptuous and arrogant to believe that my sources of information are adequate to definitively confirm or deny. What qualifies as a wacky theory anyway? Here's a good wacky theory-- "Trillions of stimulus money will improve the economy." If seeking a probability zero nutcase theory, need we look any further?

Adam Lanza was said to be Ryan Lanza because he had his brothers ID on him at the shooting. His brother claims he had not seen Adam since 2010. ????

Danbury Hospital was designated by the state to receive the wounded. Only three arrived, two were declared dead and one survived, a teacher named Natalie Hammond. Then on the following Monday Connecticut State Police stated that a second person was wounded and survived. That person is unnamed and did not go to Danbury Hospital. ????

A report released the day after the shooting says that three days before the shooting Lanza tried to buy a rifle from a local Dick's but was denied because he refused to let them run a background check. The gun laws worked but his mother didn't do her job of keeping the guns out of the hands of her disturbed son. ????

Here's a few links.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/danbury-hospital-school-shooting_n_2304756.html

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/17/15969867-police-second-person-injured-in-connecticut-school-shooting-survived?lite

http://times247.com/articles/lanza-refused-background-checks-denied-guns

A couple things that don't add up to me...

1)  Man lead away form the woods.  This was not his brother -- They had a live shot of the brother getting arrested/questioned back down in NJ.  Reports are that he was actually at the office & working that day.  The person in the woods was not his brother -- and we have not heard anything more on that person.

2)  As stated ... (2) were actually wounded.  1 was named, the other continues not to be named, nor did this person get medical help ... ?

You are right  xRUSTYx, the brother turned himself in at a police station in New Jersey. He was not the man lead out of the woods near the school. 

The second wounded person was said to have wounds to the "lower extremities", legs I would guess. That requires medical treatment.  Where??? And why not the hospital that was designated by the state to receive and treat the wounded? 

Maybe just lack of good reporting, but it makes me wonder. 

Guest bkelm18

Oh good grief...

:rolleyes:

First we blast the media for never getting any of the information right, then we hang on every word when there's the possibility of a conspiracy...