Stallone...douchebag

I was surprised to read this.  Then I did some research and learned that our buddy, Sly, has a long history of supporting increased gun control.  Guess I need to pay better attention.  I think I'm gonna pass on his latest movie.

• Like 1

Enfield, thanks for the tip.  Your assessment of this guy is spot on.  After hanging out in Switzerland to dodge the draft, it appears that somewhere along the way he failed an army physical?  What's up with that?

Guest semiautots

I vote with my meager wallet as much as possible.  No Levi's.  No Ben & Jerrry's, no Kohl's, no libtard movies.  "bout the only say I have.

If I couldn't separate the art from the artist, I wouldn't have much art to enjoy, from high classical to the latest shoot 'em up.

You can just about always find feet of clay if you want to look. That goes for Ronald Reagan and Ted Nugent too, just to mention a couple of TGO gods as example.

- OS

Guest ThePunisher
Rocky is punch drunk, and now has sh** for brains just like the rest of the liberal democrat commies. He gave me a good reason to not go and watch his next movie. I will not support my enemies that want to take my freedoms away and help destroy our country. Time for people to start checking their enemy list and their freedom supporter list.

Boy cott them like businesses that don't allow handgun carry. Might not make much of a dent, but if we had enough people boycotting the anti-gun actors( hypocrites) it might make them see there are more of us( private gun owners) than actors and actresses. Without the public to support them, they wouldn't be where they are.

I'm boycotting Jim Carrey for simply his wanting to repeal the second amendment.