The Walking Dead - Season 3.5

It was brass.

The Talking Dead is polling should Carl have shot him. I saw a glimmer of I am going to fake it then shoot you all, so I am not sure that Carl did not do the right thing. Given the complete aggression an lawlessness I am not so sure it was not right.

I really liked this episode, think it may have ultimately killed the show but it was a good episode.  I would have liked to see what happened with the govenor after they drove off but maybe well see that next year.  Not sure about the decision to bring the whole town to the prison.  That may be what ultimately kills the series.

I read that the deaths at the end of the season were supposedly life changing for the group.... I don't agree except for Merle. Merle's death was truly gut-wrenching but I was ready for Andrea to go. It was a good episode but if Carl was my kid... The belt would be coming off.
  • Like 2

I really liked this episode, think it may have ultimately killed the show but it was a good episode.  I would have liked to see what happened with the govenor after they drove off but maybe well see that next year.  Not sure about the decision to bring the whole town to the prison.  That may be what ultimately kills the series.

I don't think the new people will be the end of the show, it's hard to compare the graphic novel to the show but the show isn't even at a rough halfway point in the volumes of the graphic novel.  As long as the rating are high and they don't kill Daryl, there should be at least two more seasons before the teet runs dry and becomes too drawn out.

I think Rick is trying to bring humaneness to the group, something that they haven't had since the farm.  While I think that Carl did the right thing, he has lost his childhood and needs something more than he has now.  They need this group to help them heal mentally, like when Rick looked up at the catwalk in the end and Lori wasn't there.

Guest Grout

Anyone else notice that Rick's revolver ejects brass?

I knew that was going to happen when they were waiting outside because she also said she knew how to work the safety

Guest Grout

I kept waiting at the end for the Gov and the two others to  pop up and have a  quick and dirty showdown with possibly a couple of Ricks crew getting  killed.Episode was a total letdown.It almost went down like I thought it would however,leave the prison,let the Gov and crew go in and then  flatten the tires on the trucks so they couldn't escape and wipe them all out..Carl did the right thing,if the kid was going to surrender he should have dropped his gun right then.He was waiting to size up Carl and Hershe and then make his move.Carl is well on his way to being a stone cold killer.

Guest KCampbell

As long as the show is making tons of money there will not be a final episode.

TWD will run its course like every TV show has or will.

Absolutely,but how long is anyones guess the old MASH series original run lasted 11 years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

, like when Rick looked up at the catwalk in the end and Lori wasn't there.

Yeah I liked that part too. Shows he is coming out of his craziness. If he gets back to "normal" I think it will improve the show alot. With him all crazy for most of this season it left me looking for a "lead man" in other characters and they just weren't doing it.

i was utterly disappointed in the shootout at the prison. all they did was run them off. I liked how glenn and maggie popped up and maggie said "we did it?" and glenn returned with "we did it". 

they didnt do crap but scare them off for the time being. And dont get me started on when the Governor started murdering those people and those two guys looked shocked, but did nothing to stop him. One single bullet would stop the Governor just like they do anybody else.

Was I the only one hoping a zombie Laurie would attack the GOvernor in the prison tunnels?

I wouldn't have preferred one zombie over another, but if the whole Woodbury Gang had been wiped out in the tunnels it would have been a little poetic. After all the people from Rick's group that had been lost down there I'd have like to see the Governor's whole gang get wiped out.

I do have to say, I hope Rick gets his head together in this next season. The group needs a real leader and (not the least) Carl needs a real father figure.

I'd like to see them vacate the prison and find a town, like Woodbury, where they can get back on their feet. I don't want it to turn into a lame show that gets long and drawn out, so have them on the move looking for a place they can call their own for a season or two. But above all, MAKE THE ZOMBIES A PART OF THE STORY LINE AGAIN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was brass.

The Talking Dead is polling should Carl have shot him. I saw a glimmer of I am going to fake it then shoot you all, so I am not sure that Carl did not do the right thing. Given the complete aggression an lawlessness I am not so sure it was not right.

Yep. I'd have done the same thing. You don't try to "hand" me your gun when I tell you to "drop" your gun. I'm not letting you get that close.

...but if the whole Woodbury Gang had been wiped out in the tunnels it would have been a little poetic. After all the people from Rick's group that had been lost down there I'd have like to see the Governor's whole gang get wiped out.

I totally expected Rick's group to have locked the doors out in front of them and be locking doors behind them to trap them down there with the walkers. That would have been so cool.

What a total POS episode. They spent an entire season ramping us up for that? yeah, im done.

Come on, man. It's better than those episodes of Dancing With The Stars you watch with the old lady.