Former LAPD officer subject of manhunt.

Here's why -

SUSPECTED MASS-MURDERER'S MANIFESTO ENDORSES HILLARY, OBAMA, GUN CONTROL, ELITE MEDIA

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/02/07/mass-killer-manifesto-endotrses-hillary-gun-control-elite-media

"Mr. Dorner's gun control views make it sound as though much of his thinking has been affected by CNN."

Obviously this guy is a left wing wacko. He wants to destroy our rights on the way out.

I hope they get him before he hurts anyone else.

He has a face book page and the sickos on the left actually support him.

They are the ones who need a psychological evaluation. 

Do you ever get the impression that the inmates (aka politicians) are in charge of the asylum?

• Like 1

Murder is terrible, no matter who is the victim. That being said, someone tell me why a cop murdered is a greater tragedy than anyone else?

I'm gonna say that a cop killer is a greater danger to the public than someone who murders someone during a robbery or some such. He has shown that he will kill at the drop of a hat and that he is desperate to make a splash in the media. I don't think this is a matter of a cops life being more valuable than a citizen's, I think this is about the unique threat this guy is to the public and the story behind all of this lunacy. That is why the press is eating this up and so much law enforcement is involved in this manhunt.
  • Like 1

I'm gonna say that a cop killer is a greater danger to the public than someone who murders someone during a robbery or some such. He has shown that he will kill at the drop of a hat and that he is desperate to make a splash in the media. I don't think this is a matter of a cops life being more valuable than a citizen's, I think this is about the unique threat this guy is to the public and the story behind all of this lunacy. That is why the press is eating this up and so much law enforcement is involved in this manhunt.

He's probably a greater danger to the public because he has targets and will not let much get in his way. I don't think it's a value

thing, either. What he is doing to law enforcement is making them look like the fools they evidently are in LA.

There was a story yesterday that was saying leads are going cold as to his whereabouts. Something will happen very soon right

beneath their feet. Kinda interesting.

He's probably a greater danger to the public because he has targets and will not let much get in his way. I don't think it's a value
thing, either. What he is doing to law enforcement is making them look like the fools they evidently are in LA.

There was a story yesterday that was saying leads are going cold as to his whereabouts. Something will happen very soon right

I was thinking when they found the burned out truck and tracks that led off into the wilderness that one of two things is going to happen.

1. He's going to freeze to death because he won't be able to handle that kind of exposure without proper gear, and would have no hope of hoofing it out of the area in the amount of time it took police to discover the burned out truck and lock down the area.

2. He planned this thing out well enough to have an evasion plan complete with a diversion, such as making the police shift their search effort to remote woods during cold weather' which he knows will take them a while before they can claim it is clear. So perhaps he pre-positioned another form of transportation nearby and is long gone from the area.

I guess there is a pretty good chance he is option #2, since it is clear he planned this thing out, but his freedom of movement is extremely limited since everyone knows what he looks like. There aren't many places for him to lay low without someone noticing. Even hiding in a state park somewhere will ensure contact with other park goers. So I think he will be found fairly soon unless he is in Mexico or something. Otherwise, he's already froze to death.

He’s a delusional sociopath that executed innocent civilians and ambushed some cops. I don’t see how that makes the LAPD look like fools.

LAPD has not refused to do everything they can. He said in his manifesto that if they reopened the investigation the killing would stop. They have done that. To negotiate with a homicidal maniac is a big step for them.

He’s just another murdering thug with a gun. That will be his legacy. To think that he can clear his or name or that anyone is going to forgive him for murdering the family members of people he is pizzed off at shows just how far gone his mind is.

• Like 1

I was thinking when they found the burned out truck and tracks that led off into the wilderness that one of two things is going to happen.

1. He's going to freeze to death because he won't be able to handle that kind of exposure without proper gear, and would have no hope of hoofing it out of the area in the amount of time it took police to discover the burned out truck and lock down the area.

2. He planned this thing out well enough to have an evasion plan complete with a diversion, such as making the police shift their search effort to remote woods during cold weather' which he knows will take them a while before they can claim it is clear. So perhaps he pre-positioned another form of transportation nearby and is long gone from the area.

I guess there is a pretty good chance he is option #2, since it is clear he planned this thing out, but his freedom of movement is extremely limited since everyone knows what he looks like. There aren't many places for him to lay low without someone noticing. Even hiding in a state park somewhere will ensure contact with other park goers. So I think he will be found fairly soon unless he is in Mexico or something. Otherwise, he's already froze to death.

Unless the broken axel is what stopped the truck I would guess he had another vehicle. He knows that contacting people or stealing a car would put him at very high risk of being spotted. He knew he couldn’t continue to drive that truck and since this is obviously all planned out in advance; I’m guessing
he drove out of there.

But he did leave weapons, gear, and night vision in the truck; so who knows. He a legend in his own mind, we will see how well that works for him.

But he did leave weapons, gear, and night vision in the truck; so who knows. He a legend in his own mind, we will see how well that works for him.

Yeah, I'm trying not to give him too much credit as the media has made him out to be a scubaninjaspecialforcesSEALsniperrambo, when in fact he was just in the Navy reserves as some kind of BS officer who never stepped foot in a combat zone. Just because he shot a bunch of folks that didn't know they were gonna be shot is not proof to me that he is so "highly trained". I do believe that he has an inflated idea of his abilities based on some of the stuff written in his manifesto, and that's why I think there is just as much chance that he thought ahead to stow another vehicle as there is a chance he is frozen to death out in Big Bear, since he seems to think sitting through a two hour Powerpoint class on survival and evasion techniques makes him Survivorman.

Since I believe this guy is a scared coward at heart, I'm hoping that he is so bad off right now and still alive that he surrenders, so that everyone can see what a little coward he is, rather than him go out in a blaze of glory and be given credit for all this false bravado.

I think the truck was a diversion.  He may not be rambo but he knows how cops think.  If he is rational (and who knows?) he would have left them stuff to waste time on while he got away and waits out the hunt.  Then he hunts again.   Or he could have paniced when his steal a boat plan went wrong.

Again, I keep expecting a "tip" that is an ambush. 

In a sense, he has already done a ton of damage.   A couple of victims aside (sounds cold but 3 people is less than any number of gang members in LA, I would bet on it) we have 2 screwup shootings (lawsuits possible?? or deal for a new truck??) , we have 10000000 cops runing across the state burning fuel and using up all kinds of cop equipment,  we have them opening his investigation again (time and money), and so on.   He will singlehandedly bankrupt the state in a month at this rate ---- and he could do it dead under a snowbank, for that matter.

Edited by Jonnin

He’s a delusional sociopath that executed innocent civilians and ambushed some cops. I don’t see how that makes the LAPD look like fools.

LAPD has not refused to do everything they can. He said in his manifesto that if they reopened the investigation the killing would stop. They have done that. To negotiate with a homicidal maniac is a big step for them.

He’s just another murdering thug with a gun. That will be his legacy. To think that he can clear his or name or that anyone is going to forgive him for murdering the family members of people he is pizzed off at shows just how far gone his mind is.

I find it very telling that it took this for him to get his investigation reopened, and at least get the illusion of a fair hearing. Murder is wrong, but I'm not sure he is much worse than the people who fear him.

I find it very telling that it took this for him to get his investigation reopened, and at least get the illusion of a fair hearing. Murder is wrong, but I'm not sure he is much worse than the people who fear him.

Why? By all accounts this guy was a sh**bag in everything he did in life. He was a failure in the Navy Reserves. He was a failure at the police academy, but managed to squeak by. He was a failure as a cop. Why all of a sudden should he be so credible regarding his "story" about being the victim of a conspiracy? Because he killed three people, one of them an unarmed girl? Or because we just assume that LAPD is just corrupt in everything they do, from firing problem cops to feeding the goldfish in the lobby?

Like I said before, when someone goes on a killing rampage and murders innocent people, I begin to doubt that person's credibility. I'm surprised there is anyone that wouldn't. Edited by TMF

Have you read his “manifesto”?

Let’s say everything he claims is true. Do good cops get railroaded? Yes they do, just like innocent people go to prison. Do they go on a rampage and
start killing the children of the people that railroaded them? Of course they don’t.

Do we know what happened in that hearing? No, we have one side… his. Will we know? Probably, I assume the media is trying to get the
transcripts. Will it change anything? No.

“The people who fear him” are civilians; cops don’t fear him anymore than any other murdering thug. They are hunting him and they will find him. And if they have to kill him they will be accused of murdering him.

As best I can tell this guy was a cop for about a year and a half? He attacked two cops because he claimed they called someone a N*****.  He does not deny that he attacked them and choked one of them before other Officers broke it up. Is that someone you think should be a cop on the street? He should have been gone right then. He follows that up by saying “What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer XXXX’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.”  Yes, LAPD certainly made an error in that case didn’t they?

Do you hate bad cops? Read his manifesto and you will see that this guy was one before that hearing or the event leading up to it ever took place.

• Like 2

cops don’t fear him anymore than any other murdering thug.

It is obvious they do. Why else would they be riding around, shooting up random vehicles in hopes of killing this guy?

I am not attempting to take up for this guy. He has done wrong, and should be found and punished to the full extent of the law. From what I've seen so far, however, it looks to me like he fit right in with the LAPD. I doubt all of the facts of the incident which drove him to this will ever be brought to light.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 1

I doubt all of the facts of the incident which drove him to this will ever be brought to light.

The facts seem to be that he was a sh**bag cop with a poor performance record who had a training officer that held him to certain standards of accountability. Since he blames everyone but himself for all the woes in his life, it doesn't seem like such a stretch that he blamed this female cop for the bad reputation he was earning as a substandard officer.

So, I think it is clear he was attempting to assault her character in a manner which would make him seem noble, while at the same time negating all the poor performance reviews she had given him. Having been in the army and seeing stuff EXACTLY like the scenario I just described, I don't think it is a big stretch.

The nail in the coffin would be the three dead bodies and a 20 page manifesto which blames everyone but himself for why innocent people are dead.
  • Like 1

Dave I disagree on one point. Some of them fear him - or they wouldn't have blindly fired on two seperate cars matching the description of his vehicle.

Why did they fire? I haven’t seen any details. Did they just blindly open fire on trucks that came close to matching his?

There's no doubt at least some LEOs are afraid. That's why some of them have not left their homes and / or are being guarded 24/7 since he began his rampage.

I have to smile a little when I think of the cops I know being afraid of this clown. Most would like nothing better than to engage him; I know I would have.

Yes, the people he made threats against are being guarded24/7. That’s common sense, if he tries to carry out his threats; that is where he will be. One retired cop on the hit list said he hadn’t been out of his house since the shooting. Does that mean it is because of this, or is that just how the media played it?

Cowards like Dorner feed on fear. So I’m sure he is getting off on all the hand wringing in the media.

But now a Million dollars is in play. The best thing that could happen would be if an armed citizen took him down. Feinstein and Boxer won’t like that.