Former LAPD officer subject of manhunt.

It says a lot about him that he thinks changing his legacy from dishonest ex-cop to a delusional sociopath that killed innocent victims somehow clears his name.

LAPD is not going to clear his name; they can’t. A review board is not like a trial where previous bad acts aren’t allowed to be brought in; its cumulative. He should have been fired over attacking the two Officers, but because it was a race issue, I guess they saw some justification in letting it slide. But when they put everything together; it was too much.

As far as cops not taking him alive; he did that. Have you read his “manifesto”? He says he will kill any cops that approach him.  Unless this guy turns himself into an attorney for surrender; I doubt he will survive and encounter with cops anywhere. I doubt he can follow orders during a stop without doing something stupid, and then he will be shot.

Yes i read it, he can still be arrested if he is unconcious right or does he have to be awake to be cuffed?  If the cops are smart, they'll wait him out until he makes a mistake or gets to a point of exhaustion. Not like they aren't getting paid a whole lot of overtime for this. Donner probably wants them( lapd) to rush him, make it easier for him to kill more of them as he stated he would do in his "Manifesto".

I believe LE has decided to burn him out.  The only waiting they are doing is for the flames to die down.  Can't say I blame them much.  He is a trained killer and obviously not scared of them.  I also highly doubt he would surrender either.  Best option is to burn the cabin down and end it now.

I do hate though how the police can lie and do sneaky things and get away with it just cause they are the law. And if you try to air them out they can spin it around on you and they still get out of it.

They will blame this fire on tear gas, knowing good and well the fire was planned. They wanted this guy to burn or run out so they should shoot him.

Actually, OS, I think he was a Sherriff's Deputy.  His partner was also shot, but it looks like he will pull through.  From what I understand, the Fish and Game Wardens confronted him first and a shoot out ensued and he ran to this cabin.  At that point the Deputies tried to take him and he killed the first one.  He then tried to run out the back of the cabin and was confronted by the second Deputy, which he wounded.

California Fish and Game stated that all their people were safe. 

Of course, this is what the media is saying, so who really knows.

• Like 2

I've been listening to a live feed out of California on WSMV for the last two hours. 

A San Bernardo Deputy was killed.

LAPD sent SWAT by helicopter to the area. 

A Bearcat (?) tore down the walls. A single gunshot was heard at that time.

They interviewed two residents of the area. They both said they were more afraid of the cops than Dorner. 

They have let firefighters go in at this time, saying the scene is secured. 

God bless the people who have been hurt by this.

• Like 1