Sorry about that

EMB145

Trade you being white which comes with (you can't have the job, we need a XYZ for our quota), (you can't have aid, its for minorities), (we have to give this contract to a woman owned or minority owned business), (you can't form a group about white people, that is racist, but the NAACP etc is OK), and similar restrictions for my share of (here is your job, do the best you can!), (ah, you qualify for a discount/aid program!), (you were not the low bidder but we prefer your PC to saving tax dollars), (why yes, you can start a chapter of the straight white men here on campus), etc.  

All I ever see are hurdles and walls that prevent me, being white, from getting ahead.   Yes, I have a good education --- because my parents paid a TON for it because they wanted me to succeed in life ---  and I am not sorry that I have ONE advantage with which to overcome the DOZENS of racist, sexist hurdles in my path that try to give a handicap advantage to those who cannot do a good job but are selected over me anyway.   

Its like giving me a 3500 stroke handicap, putting me up against tiger woods, and then saying I am the better golfer.   And then, to add insult to stupidity, making tiger apolgise to me for being more skilled.

• Like 2

Please don't feel left out, I am sick of racists calling others racist.  Makes me want to shove that race card...well, you know where!  I don't care what color someone is or what sex, I care how competent they are.  I am a female running a male faculty in a male dominated field with mostly male students.  I hate drama and I hire extremely talented competent people who do the job with very little input from me.  I figure my job is to make theirs easier.  It always amazes people how few problems we have.  We fix them and move on, if more people did that, more would get done with less.  My two cents.

I am not sure what their end-goal is? Is it to instill "white guilt" into folks who probably has never discriminated against anyone ever in their lives to begin with?

Or is their end-goal to piss off white folks by repeatedly trying to get them to accept some notion of guilt/blame on them simply because of the color of their skin?

Either way, I have personally had enough "diversity" shoved down my throat by reverse racists to last me five life-times, they can all go eat a bag of @#$%'s for all I care.

I am not sure what their end-goal is? Is it to instill "white guilt" into folks who probably has never discriminated against anyone ever in their lives to begin with?

Or is their end-goal to piss off white folks by repeatedly trying to get them to accept some notion of guilt/blame on them simply because of the color of their skin?

Either way, I have personally had enough "diversity" shoved down my throat by reverse racists to last me five life-times, they can all go eat a bag of @#$%'s for all I care.

Divide and conquer.

phil valentine was talking about this the other day and the way in which the white people of this country are being labeled as privileged provides the same animosity that the jews experienced in nazi germany. prior to all the supremacy of the aryan master race propaganda it began with the jews' privileged status 

These people are crazy, I embrace my white privilage.  Everywhere I go I am treated as king.  I have employers constantly contacting me to offer me high paying positions they would not otherwise offer to anyone who isn't white.  I didn't even have to haggle a decent interest rate for my house; I just walked into the bank and they threw money at me and told me to pay 'em back whenever I get the chance.  I don't even put gas in my truck... it just runs on pure white privilage.  And instead of raising my children in a disciplined environment, teaching them to grow up with ethics and morals, I don't have to worry about that at all!  After all, they're white too, so matter what laws or rules they break in life, they won't have to worry about prison.  Heck, since I have white kids we don't even have to stand in line at Disney World for hours on end.  Being white is soooooo awesome, and is clearly the sole reason for my success personally and professionally.  If I were any other color I would just shoot myself because apparently life is just hopeless unless you're born white. 

Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen it, look on YouTube for Dave Chappelle's skit where he goes undercover as a white man.  It is fall on the floor hilarious.

• Like 1

They aren't reverse racists, they are just the regular kind of racists and can be referred to as such.

It is called "Sanctity of The Victim".  It is a major theme in Atlas Shruggedhttp://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/sanction_of_the_victim.html