Group Buy - TGO Billet Lower Receivers

TGO Marked Lower Receiver  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be firmly interested in purchasing a lower receiver?

• I would definitely buy one receiver
    • I would definitely buy two receivers were they available
    • I would definitely buy more than two receivers were they available
    • I'm not interested right now

goog one mike lol, Im in for 2 if someone can keep the evil out of it,fwiw might be nice to get a LGS involved for the deal/transfers.This way they're all in one place,and they can be paid for, BC'd and received on site if needed.just a thought

??? Folks from the whole state can't use the same LGS, ya know.

• Like 2
If there's enough Chattanooga area buyers I wouldn't mind talking to The Shooter's Depot to see if they'll do special pricing on the transfers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I know a guy in hixson that is home-based that charges $20 I do all my transfers through him.

I'd be interested in one depending on final price. I've never built an AR before, but I figure there are enough of our TGO family to offer assistance if needed. What calibers can be built on a 5.56 lower?

Dave S

Edited by DaveS

I'd be interested in one depending on final price. I've never built an AR before, but I figure there are enough of our TGO family to offer assistance if needed. What calibers can be built on a 5.56 lower?

Dave S

from arfcom, at least these

On 223 case, standard mags
17 Fireball
17 Remington
19 Calhoun
204 Ruger
25-223
6 x 45
the TCUs
6.5 MPC
300 Blackout/Whisper