Jane Fonda says, "Get a Life"

That creature is defaming Nancy Reagan by playing her.  She is a traitor to this country and should have been tried and recieved the full penalty of the law.  She is a disgrace to this nation and it figures she is thumbing her nose at us once again. 

Before my time, but i agree. SHe shoulda held more respect for those that served, whether it was a winnable or not war. I personally think Vietnam was a mistake, A lot of good men died for those giving orders from the safety of being here in the states and in Washington DC. Don't hate the soldier, hate the conflict. The soldier has no say in where he/she goes or who he/she fights, they just go. So they can make sure we and others are free. Sometimes it turns out we win, sometimes we lose, All I know is a lot of men and women gave their lives so Mrs. Fonda can have the right to be an actress. She needs to thank them instead of condemning them.

I boycott her just on principle. Didn't like the B any ways.

I have my own personal name for her, Jane Shut the F*** Up Fonda. The only move I will watch with her in it is Barbarella.

Some of my favs:

Cat Ballou

Klute

They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

The China Syndrome

On Golden Pond

Coming Home

The Morning After

Agnes of God

Ya miss a lot of good stuff in life if you can't separate the art from the artist.

- OS

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

Some of my favs:

Cat Ballou
Klute
The China Syndrome
On Golden Pond
Coming Home
The Morning After
Agnes of God

Ya miss a lot of good stuff in life if you can't separate the art from the artist.

- OS

Principles to me are more important than watching traitorous actors laughing all the way to the bank. You think any Jews would watch Hiler act in a movie. I had a few personal friends killed in Vietnam, and Hanoi Jane can go to hell.

Principles to me are more important than watching traitorous actors laughing all the way to the bank. You think any Jews would watch Hiler act in a movie. I had a few personal friends killed in Vietnam, and Hanoi Jane can go to hell.

The arts to me are the most sophistication expression of our species. Look deeply enough and you'll find feet of clay on most anyone.

I consider Uncle Ted the draft dodging poacher a real douche myself, but he's idolized here because of his 2A stance, for example. I mainly have always just considered his music, which is pretty damn good. Again, separating the art from the artist.

Some of the greatest painters, writers, musicians, etc in history have been morally challenged folks to say the least -- and sure, if Hitler had written something truly wondrous, I imagine I would have read it and attempted to judge the work separated from the newsmaker.

One things for sure though, if you take your art from folks of like political bent, you've only deprived yourself, not them.

And if you don't like Cat Ballou, there's something deeply wrong with your psyche. ;)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Some of my favs:

Cat Ballou

Klute

The China Syndrome

On Golden Pond

Coming Home

The Morning After

Agnes of God

- OS

Sanctimony much?

Sanctimony much?

You saw my comment as a "morally superior" one?

Actually pretty much the opposite -- art can rise far above the lowly moral/political/legal foibles of its creator.

Now, if I had mentioned that you should have used "sanctimonious" for proper syntax, then perhaps the shoe would fit. But of course, I didn't. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Deep down Hanoi Jane always wanted to have her face pushed down into the pillow by a knuckle dragging M60 gunner with a necklace of ears from the bodies of lesser men. I've been to the left coast. I know how them chicks are deep down.
  • Like 2

Deep down Hanoi Jane always wanted to have her face pushed down into the pillow by a knuckle dragging M60 gunner with a necklace of ears from the bodies of lesser men. I've been to the left coast. I know how them chicks are deep down.

Lmao!

:rofl:  I'm thinking you're right.

I'm laughing, with only a twinge of guilt. :)

I spent better part of a year in SF in my youth, and yeah, it was nookie heaven for a straight guy; and no politics at all in the sack. :)

- OS

Of all the reprehensible human beings in American history since 1776, Hanoi Jane ranks in the top ten in my book. Along with the Rosenthals, Benedict Arnold and Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem.

Few people in American history openly aided the enemy, legally committed the act of treason, retained her American citizenship, slapped all patriotic Americans in the face, became rich in America, has no remorse or morals what-so-ever and still has the gull to put that wrinkled old face and saggy bosoms in front of a camera.

As Ted Turner showed her the door, she must be rotten to the core. 

• Like 1

Some of my favs:

Cat Ballou
Klute
The China Syndrome
On Golden Pond
Coming Home
The Morning After
Agnes of God

- OS

Very Well stated my friend!