Knoxville Gun Control Activists Rally, Ch 10 News Story

HEHEHE... --- Looks to me like there are about 10 or 12 of em.  Great crowd.....

Remember, Leland Price is a Democrat with political aspirations.  I would expect him and the three or four other potential inner city "personalities" need the lock step following of the welfare single mother and democrat machine (...such as it is...) to be elected.  It's political pandering.  Remember, Price and others in the DA's office are so acutely tuned to the pulse of things that they couldnt see a known felon repeatedly visiting judge Bumgartner nor detect drug use in the judiciary.   The good news is that some of us geezers are watchin and wont forget his opinions and positions.

Watchin leroy

92% of Americans don't believe we landed a man on the moon :) 

You need to ask yourself Mr. Dawson, if "Ninety-two percent of Americans want it," then why did only "several dozen people" show up?

Besides, 92% of Americans never supported anything.

Wow a couple of dozen people, they need to go to Gander Mountain on Friday mornings and look at the line to buy ammo. That's 200 people or more waiting 3 hrs to buy ammo. I'm amazed to know that 8% of the population have cleared the shelves of just about all ammo caliber in every state. 92% MORE POLITICAL UNTRUTHS!!
  • Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

WBIR's little phrase at the top of the page, near the parent company name, "Straight from the heart."

Straight from the liberal heart of the media.

Occasionally I watch the news when I'm in Knoxville, and I get a kick out of the way reporters and anchor

inject a sense of supposed sense of urgency, especially when it's something that is clear, near and dear

to their agenda. The voice inflections, the place and time it gets in the news and the video props. That

bunch is a hoot. I watch for entertainment purposes only, and when I feel compelled to get around the

nutty part of my family huddled around the TV.

Not picking on Knoxville because they do the same thing as in Nashville, except that I don't watch the news

here. None of them are worth watching.

Edited by 6.8 AR

WBIR's little phrase at the top of the page, near the parent company name, "Straight from the heart."

Straight from the liberal heart of the media.

Ah yes, the parent company Gannett, who also owns that rag USA Today.

• Like 1

You need to ask yourself Mr. Dawson, if "Ninety-two percent of Americans want it," then why did only "several dozen people" show up?
Besides, 92% of Americans never supported anything.

The problem arises when only a few dozen show up at every rally in every city. The liberal media then twists the numbers into 92 percent of all people want more gun control. We need to remember politicians have short memories and what they keep hearing is 92 percent, combine that with all these meetings and they become convinced its in their interest to vote for more control. I don't understand why the NRA is not promoting more pro gun rallies. We need one for every one of thiers. I am convinced the anti gunners are more determined to get their way than the pro gunners are. A lesson from history is that the more determined people usually prevail.
Guest RedLights&Sirens

92% of Americans don't believe we landed a man on the moon :)

I think you may have that backwards. lol

92% of men dont believe we landed a moon on America?

Yes my point was, not even 92% of the population believes we landed a man on the moon... To think that 92% of the population of this country agrees on anything is just unfathomable...  Almost every poll has 5-10% that are 'not sure', so they're saying that only 3% of the population feels we need less gun control?  That math just doesn't add up.

Probably should have been more clear in my wording ;)

Id say worded ambiguously and perhaps with a bit of overstatement, but meant "less than 92%" believe we landed on moon".

- OS