Mission Accomplished!

Cartel

Ladies and gentlemen, I purchased my 1st rifle precision bolt gun weeks ago and she is finally complete (with the exception of a new trigger and suppressor). I had the opportunity of putting her through her paces over the weekend and what a delight she was! Without further ado, my new rifle.

photo5_zps3e786f08.jpg

Remington Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD 

.308 Winchester

Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 - .1 Mil-Radian - Mil-Dot.

Accuracy International (AICS) Fixed Stock in Dark Earth (Many a thanks to SigKev for the sale this morning!)

Harris Bipod BRM-S 6-9"

Edited by Cartel
  • Like 3

<drool>!!!! Goodness, that thing is beautiful!

Thank you, sir. She groups even better than she looks!

I am envious sir.

Need not. You are more than welcome to shoot her anytime!

Right caliber, right action. VERY nice.

I conducted my own due dilligence for 2-3 months and I feel I made the best choice with Remington's AAC offering. Thank you for the kind remarks.

Plus the title of the thread.... it was the final slide centerpiece of nearly every PowerPoint presentation I've done for real world and training missions when I was in the army, in honor GWB.

Thank you for your service, my friend.

:usa: :up: :woohoo: :wave: :yum: :cool: :stunned: :rock:

:pleased:

Very nice.

Many a thanks, sir.

Very nice!!!  Is that your ammo on the pallet behind it?

Thank you! I wish! Those are pallets full of flour tortillas.

Sweet!

:up:

Guest RedLights&Sirens
High powered rifle, a pallet of tortillas and a username of "Cartel." Who are you, really? lol

/sarcasm

In a serious note, beautiful rifle

:drool:

I'll clean up the floor when I'm finished looking.  

:cheers:

That is very awesome. Im jealous of that one!

Need not my friend! You are more than welcome to put her through her paces if you are ever in middle Tennessee. 

High powered rifle, a pallet of tortillas and a username of "Cartel." Who are you, really? lol

/sarcasm

In a serious note, beautiful rifle

Plus, I am in the "family" business!  :yuck: Thank you for the kind remarks!

I will say .308 is my fav caliber, we have 3 rifles in .308.

It has reigned everything I own since completing the build. I have neglected all of my rifles. I have literally taken her to the range 3 days this week and I am shooting with my family later today. My father and best friend Kunal (forum member) are now in the process of piecing together their first bolt guns in .308!

Very nice!!!  I'm sure it will shoot as good as it looks!!

Yes sir! I am looking forward to growing with this rifle with time.

Very nice. As a random fact, I work for the company that owns the blue pallet in the background. I see them everywhere now that I work here.

Carry on.

Outstanding. In time, your pallets have outlasted the other non-colored pallets within our warehouse. What is the name if the company if you do not mind me asking?

• 2 weeks later...
I've gotten to shoot Cartel's bolt gun and I got hooked. As the one who introduced him to firearms, this was a friendly payback on why I should own a bolt gun.

That stock completes the build IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1