One Bomber dead, his brother on the run

Well even you have to admit that'd been the smart bet, considering foreign-born Islamist jihadi's are the ones usually responsible for the vast majority of these sorts of terrorist attacks.
It is no secret that there were a lot of leftists in this country who really, really wanted both the Boston bombing & the Ricin attacks to be done by "conservative caucasions, preferably with ties to the Tea or Republican Parties" because it'd have been helpful to them in furthering their leftist ideological/political agenda.
This sort of hateful ideological vitriol aimed at mere political opponents (ie wishing/hoping/speculating that the opposing political side of the aisle would commit atrocities, so they can point fingers in order to sway public opinion/votes) is about as unAmerican as unAmerican gets.

Good points, but that plays both ways. There were people speculating that both the marathon bombing and the Texas explosion were works of the current administration because it was angry about the direction that the gun debates were going. I attempt to view these things with an open mind, because I have no use for either of the major parties. They continue to play games with the American public. They continue to devide the American public and the public continues to buy into this trash.

The reason that the left can always point at the right and accuse the right of being the boogeyman can be found in many of these threads. The good guys at times can appear to be knee jerk and polarizing.

Good points, but that plays both ways. There were people speculating that both the marathon bombing and the Texas explosion were works of the current administration because it was angry about the direction that the gun debates were going. I attempt to view these things with an open mind, because I have no use for either of the major parties. They continue to play games with the American public. They continue to devide the American public and the public continues to buy into this trash.

The reason that the left can always point at the right and accuse the right of being the boogeyman can be found in many of these threads. The good guys at times can appear to be knee jerk and polarizing.

Agreed.

But you also have to take into account which side is the "aggressor" & which side is simply being "defensive" in fighting back.

For example ... Democrats are the ones IMHO being aggressive, forcing the American people to "change" whether they want to or not, be it stricter restrictions on our 2nd Ameendment freedoms, forcing socialized medicine on everyone, mandating the use of expensive green energy, redefining marriage to include non-traditional marriages, etc, etc.

The tactics that the left uses are not very nice either, they in concert with each other, constantly toss labels on anyone & everyone who disagrees with them, in order to demonize, thus nullifying the now demonized opposition's argument, nasty names that have become every day words, words like racist, homophobe, teabagger, gun-nut, etc.

So I personally find it extremely difficult to place equal blame on the traditional American minded folks simply attempting to defend themselves & their traditional way of life from this sort of relentless progressive/aggressive political/ideological onslaught.

Nope, "hot pursuit &/or public emergency, imminent danger" exemptions allow search w/out warrants.

What troubles me is that they are doing a "controled explosion" in these guys apartment prior to searching it for evidence or any potential boobytrap type dangers.

I can understand them doing a controlled explosion if they found boobytraps or something during their search of the apartment, but just to do a controlled explosion "just in case" potentially destroying any/all evidence in the process just gives a whole lot of credibility to the conspiracy theories.

They found explosive devices and bomb making material  in the house during their search of the property. The bombs and home made grenades are going to be "destroyed".

Dave S

A house divided against it’s self cannot stand. Abe Lincoln wrote these words so long ago in regards to the slavery issue. But I am going to take it out of context and apply it to the general state of the country. While out lawmakers are fighting over the 2nd a and same sex marriages, the country is being conquered from within. We have weakened ourselves with political correctness and greed. To the point that every time I hear a Liberal say something I want to projectile vomit.

Yes the USA is a battlefield right now. It is a battle of ideology, the right and the left. The Christians and the non Christians. The many different minorities’ that for some reason have the idea that someone owes them a living. All of this mixed up into a somewhat volatile melting pot that just needs a little something dumped into it to make the mix explode.

There are some that would classify the Boston bombing as a “false flag attack” then again anything that happens they would say is a false flag attack. I feel that this attack is for real, and it is just one of the many shot’s that will be fired in the “Battle Of Ideology”

-HPH

A house divided against it’s self cannot stand. Abe Lincoln wrote these words so long ago in regards to the slavery issue. ...

Well, technically he cribbed it from Gospel of Mark. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

They found explosive devices and bomb making material in the house during their search of the property. The bombs and home made grenades are going to be "destroyed".

Dave S

Ok that makes more sense, the news reports had me scratching my head trying to figure out WTF the investigators were doing blowing up all of the evidence without even searching for boobytraps first.
  • Like 1
Crap, I was really hoping they would take this one alive. He'd be a wealth of intel. These two were likely recruited by one of the big Islamic terror groups. Would be nice to get insight into that. Considering his age and the fact his brother died as a result, they could easily break this guy in a day and get a whole lotta stuff. There will be a lot of gaps in how these guys were recruited, trained and funded without a live body to get that info from.

What a surprise, the feds interviewed the older brother in 2011 for possible ties to extremist group.

Islamist? Not to jump to conclusions.

Probably one of those home grown Constitutionalist Tea Bagger right wing gun nut... who just happens to be Muslim.