Moore, OK.... Smashed by enormous tornado

Im reading that this is or will be one of the worst tornados to touch ground in history.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/terrifying-footage-shows-twisters-tearing-america-heartland-video-article-1.1349229

"Up to 37 children may have died inside Plaza Towers Elementary School, KFOR reported. Seven bodies of students have been pulled out, reporter Lance West said. Those children all drowned under the wreckage of the school. Authorities believe the bodies of 20 or 30 more children may still be inside, West said."

Horrible, Prayers go out to all of them

EDIT: Meant to put this in general chat!! Oops

Edited by mcordell
Actually I wasn't trying to be funny, or attempting to crack a joke or even trying to make light of the tragedy.

The Obama administration has a track record of using these sorts of devistating events/tragedies to A.) Blame the previous administration for not doing enough B.) Proposing new spending that furthers his leftist agenda.

In this particular case it'll be "global warming" and of course it'll ultimately be the Bush administrations &/or the GOP's fault for not being green enough, which is what caused this tornado to happen.

In fact it has already started ...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/20/democratic-senator-goes-on-anti-gop-rant-over-climate-change-as-tornadoes-hit-oklahoma/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I actually flew over part of OK yesterday and saw some dark clouds out the windows, but had no idea about the damage and loss of life until we landed in LA. If anyone here has family/friends in the area I hope all are fine.

I saw four nader's hit Cincinnati in 74,  I can still see two funnels as I was sitting at the kitchen table.  It is a memory that i will never lose.

The path of one of them as it came across the Kentucky and over the Ohio River is still very visible.  The homes it wiped out in Saylor Park are still gone.