Better not say Gangs, Pork, or other various words anymore...

Clouds, pork, exercise, Mexico. :D

Im gonna have to make sure I incorporate all the words from that list into my vocabulary used online.

As I have seen posted before, If I havent been put on at least one govt watch list yet, someones not doing their job.

Im sure just being a member, much less a benefactor to this site has one on a list somewhere.
  • Like 1

They missed a few...protect and defend, constitution, oath of office among others.

No they didn't. That was deliberate.  If they had put those words on there, then the entire Obama Administration would be on the No Fly List! :D

Guest RedLights&Sirens

If anyone says shenanigans one more time...DHS will flag you :rant:

Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

this was mine

The following is a short list of some of the keywords DHS uses to monitor social networking sites. Figured id make some poor annalist have to work today 

Assassination attack domestic security hazmat nuclear toxic leak biological infection terrorism eco terrorism al qaeda target weapons grade dirty bomb extremism car bomb PLO IED weapons cache militia shooting lock down evacuation gas ricin sarin small pox radioactive 

theres way to many more. Hope i don't end up on a watch list. 

Have a good day mr/mrs DHS annalist person

• Like 1
Guest 6.8 AR

Well, at least I didn't see President Kardashian, Obama or mutt on the list. Saw some strange ones on there, though.

Oh yeh. I didn't see Barbara Streisand on there, either. :D

Guest 6.8 AR

Must be a connection to the muslim thing about it. You know wrapping bullets in bacon drippings from right winged

radicals, as opposed to muslims using cooking utensils with black powder and nails to kill and maim non-muslims?

Welp the problem is who this current administration considers a threat, it's not the jihadi's it's law-abiding, patriotic American gun owners (well at least the conservative, capitalist, caucasion, Christian, hetrosexual, male gendered ones that is).

I am not sure if I should be proud of that fact or whether I should be afraid of being targeted by the IRS, FBI, BATFE, etc, I guess we'll have to wait & see how bold the communist usurpers, supporters & sympathizers ultimately get.

if that is the real list, it explains why we have not caught very many criminals.  I doubt its the full / real list, but if so, they need to hire someone with some sense. 

Yeah, first of all, it's so wide ranging that it seems most anybody would use some of the terms frequently, regardless of the subject of conversation.

But, btw, national security wise to what exactly does "clouds" allude?

- OS

Sometime around January 2009. It has been raped and pillaged since its signing.

Lets not kid ourselves. The biggest hit was around Sept-Nov 2001. What's been happening since has been salt in the wound and has lead to infection.