Russian force to provide "security" at US events

BigK

This was a headline on Drudge. Somebody tell me they're joking about the Russian soldiers on US soil providing security at the Super Bowl!

As part of a deal signed last week in Washington DC between the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and FEMA, Russian officials will provide “security at mass events” in the United States, a scenario that won’t sit well with Americans wary of foreign assets operating on US soil.

http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces-to-provide-security-at-us-events/

Consider the source first.. Just saying, I seriously doubt you will see Russian Police or Mil guard event on US soil, you might see Russian Security protecting Russian Nationals.. There's no way in hell that will flow.. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Alex Jones. You need to wrap your entire body in tin foil.

But that isn't enough. After wrapping your body in tin foil you should technically wrap yourself in alternating layers of plastic wrap and more tin foil in order to create a Faraday like affect. Of course this won't work if you leave any gaps, so you must cover yourself completely.

• Moderators

LOL

that bad, huh?

...stupid interwebz

Well, I'm not saying that he is always wrong, I think he may be right about some things. Maybe more than we would like to admit in some cases. Just be aware that he is pretty much the definition of tin foil. 

..... in order to create a Faraday like affect.

Dang, had to look that one up. 

Michael Faraday was an English scientist who contributed to the fields of electromagnetism and electrochemistry. His main discoveries include those of electromagnetic induction, diamagnetism and electrolysis.

fcs5uc.jpg

Faraday - 1861

Edited by DMark

Dang, had to look that one up. 

Michael Faraday was an English scientist...

Making a Faraday cage is hot survivalist topic, to protect everything from wristwatch to vehicles from EMP, assuming that happens before the zombies. Or even concurrent with them.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

LOL

that bad, huh?

...stupid interwebz

If I read on Infowars that the sky was blue and the grass was green I'd step outside and confirm with 3 other sources before I'd repeat it to anyone.  Yes, they're that friggin nuts.

Edited by BryanP
  • Like 1

First time ive ever seen Piers not say a word.

Yes, but he invited Alex Jones because he knew Alex would sound like a nut case to anyone listening which in turn Piers figured would strengthen his argument that pro-gun people are nutz. 

Given that we've been buying Rooskie arms and ammo to help support them for decades, the most cheerful word I can think of is "ironic."

speaking of tin foil hat theories...a guy I used to work with swears that the Reagan administration flooded the small arms market with ARs below the price of AKs to speed up the bankruptcy of the USSR that we started with the nuclear arms race.

wondering if anyone has ever heard of that theory before?