Oh My God...

fizik

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's unbelievable. I don't think I've ever even thought about selling anything worth more than a few bucks without researching its worth and market price. I really wonder though if this is ignorance on the seller's part or 'gun-sharking' to screw a novice buyer. especially considering how misleading the title is.

Guest airbornefox
Wow, that's unbelievable. I don't think I've ever even thought about selling anything worth more than a few bucks without researching its worth and market price. I really wonder though if this is ignorance on the seller's part or 'gun-sharking' to screw a novice buyer. especially considering how misleading the title is.

It is misleading.

Maybe those .40 cal Winchester rounds are gold plated...

IMHO in the internet age if you buy something and you get taken to the cleaners its you own fault. The whole world is just a click away, all you have to do is a little research.

edit: by the way I agree its misleading and that the seller is either ignorant or a pos.

Edited by BrasilNuts
He also calls the mags clips.

And here I didn't even know the Hi-Point used clips, old technology for a new gun eh. Maybe the clips are for a Garand. ;)

The guy is just ignorant. He probably got ripped on the gun and has no idea of its worth.

By the way, for those interested that gun in LNIB condition, 100% would be worth about $135. In its likely condition probably $100-110

Edited by Warbird
As all of my WWII and Korean War friends (and most of my Vietnam buddies) say, they carry spare clips. I have a real problem with grammar police....

Mars you are absolutely right. All of the old vets called anything designed to hold multiple rounds together clips. All of my uncles, 18 of them, all career military referred to them as clips almost all of the time. I followed their lead for several years myself.

Though we like to rib, it doesn't matter much, we all know what is meant.