College Kick Off !

Real football is right. Last few years I've given up on NFL. Way too much chest pounding for me anymore. Yep, you tackled someone, get your ego blasted self back on the line. Show offs are getting into college but not nearly as bad. 6 hours tonight, see how the wife handles it, again.

My wife uses "I Hate Sports" for her password sometimes!

I started going to TN Vol games back in 77 and she has been to 2. One was in Knoxville in 78 and the other was in Gainsville in 85. The only thing I've taken her to that she liked was hockey. A friend used to work for the Nashville Knights back before the Preds and he got us in and put us on the seats right on the glass. She LOVED the violence down close. 

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

• Like 1

GO GATORS!!! And I'm hoping the "U" - University of Miami Hurricanes for you non-Floridians folks, can bounce back and be a contender in the ACC.

Fellas, did any of you watch the Vandy and Ole Miss game, damn they got some speed on both sides of the ball. Geez,  SEC is gonna be a fun year..

Hey do any of you guys have issues with your tvs on gamedays? I been watching pre season games and the score boxes on the screen are off the viewing area of my tv. I was watching the Titans game on Thursday and I can never see the qb on the screen. Other than when they do replays. I have a new hd plasma and hd lcd tv. But I dont have hd cable, could that be my problem?

Hey do any of you guys have issues with your tvs on gamedays? I been watching pre season games and the score boxes on the screen are off the viewing area of my tv. I was watching the Titans game on Thursday and I can never see the qb on the screen. Other than when they do replays. I have a new hd plasma and hd lcd tv. But I dont have hd cable, could that be my problem?

Aspect is probrably off. Without HD, use the "Just" setting or similar. Adjusts to fit the screen. You might have it on "zoom". Click around on other channels too. Before I got my cable box, I did find some OTA HD channels without an antenna.

Wow, I didn't know UT got rid of Dooley.. So there might be a good chance in hell that they might beat APSU and the school for Blind as well..  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

They've spent more on coaches since Phil than the state's yearly GDP.

- OS

I just paid attention today and having the same issue. I don't remember it before...
I have a 46 inch wide screen and DirecTV standard def. I have adjusted every video setting on the receiver and my TV and still getting cut off.
Hell I even set both device to full screen mode (4:3) where the display is just a square half the size of my screen and it cuts off.