Sitting here in the nicest recovery room

Guest 6.8 AR

I hurried a surgery due to Obamacare. If you need a good experience before the doom sets
in, Howell-Allen Clinic is a class act. In and out
in around five hours, Actually, I would have stayed longer, due to the nurses, and the coffee.

Of course, you need to have a problem with your
spine. Might be a bit of a price to pay.
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pushing to have a rather large Adenoma removed before the end of the year because of Oblamocare: however, it will be done at Vanderbilt. I was in there last Monday, and I was a bit surprised at the experience considering the large lay-off that they just went through. No one seemed to be in a hurry to get people through, but they kept to the schedule. My appt was at 1:15 and I was early. The receptionist appeared to be available but didn't address me until the stroke of 1:15. :shrug:

Yeh, thanks. I was kind of prepared for this one. It fixed a pain that sprung up about two months ago, which was still

tingling and numb until then. I thought the nerve had actually come back, but the MRI found the problem and the doc,

who is great, fixed it. I can't think of more kind words for everyone at that clinic. The anesthesiologist came in and

gave me the pre-game play by play, and we ended up talking about shooting. He and I will make it to the range soon.

The anesthesiologist also said to have an answer for where I wanted to go on vacation for when the "Michael Jackson"

drug kicked in. :D I told him it will be a plate of scallops in Calabash. He said I answered correctly, then went out like a

light bulb. Came back in and said it sounded like he needed to check that place out, too. :D

I feel very fortunate to have a heck of a wife, a nurse who knows the best of the bunch in Nashville.

It's been a good day.

I am pushing to have a rather large Adenoma removed before the end of the year because of Oblamocare: however, it will be done at Vanderbilt. I was in there last Monday, and I was a bit surprised at the experience considering the large lay-off that they just went through. No one seemed to be in a hurry to get people through, but they kept to the schedule. My appt was at 1:15 and I was early. The receptionist appeared to be available but didn't address me until the stroke of 1:15. :shrug:

I hope you have a good experience like I did. I think it is very wise to expedite that. Nothing at all wrong with Vandyland. I

used to call it the catacombs until the new hospital was built.

I appreciate it, guys!

I don't really know why I posted this thread, except that it was such a good experience. Going to

a hospital usually means pain. I've been posting so much about Obamacare, lately, and I plan

to use this as a memory of better times. I also don't know how I typed all this because I'm still

high as a kite. :D

Edited by 6.8 AR

Thanks, all of you. I'm just sore as heck, now. My right pinky is starting to work again and that searing pain went away

immediately after the surgery. I thought I might have gone shooting a couple of guns today, but the weather isn't the

best in Clarksville and evidently the doc cut into some muscles that are still talking to me.

Might just go to that gun show. :D