TGO Lowers - Ordering Closed

MacGyver

• Admin Team

Just a quick reminder that the Group Buy will be closed at the end of the day on the 20th.  We've had about half of the members that expressed interest and created accounts actually place orders.  If you've not gotten your order in over at CMT, you need to do the following:

1. Login over at http://CMTTactical.com with the credentials you created a few weeks ago
  2. Look for the TGO section of the store
  3. You'll see the TGO Lowers, TGO Uppers and M16 Bolt Carrier Groups. (Note that for lowers, you must select an FFL before you can add it to your cart)
  4. You may purchase up to two (2) of any of the above

CMT sent me a note today saying that they are in production.  I'm looking forward to posting some pictures in the next day or so!

• Admin Team

Here are the instructions from CMT for anyone who may have used an email address to register that they don't normally check:

Welcome to the TGO Group Lower Buy! You are receiving this email because your account with cmttac.com has been converted for the TGO Group purchase. This group has been set up in cooperation with the Tennessee Gun Owners Forum & Cross Machine Tool Co. Inc. We are honored to be a part of this Tennessee group & also honored to be producing the TGO Lowers/Uppers for this Group buy.

Products that we have made available at discounted prices for Purchase during the Group buy-

TGO Lowers- Limit 2 per TGO Member

TGO Uppers- Limit 2 per Member

M16 BCG- Limit 2 per member

You will have thru 10-20-13 to purchase/order items for the group buy. The Group buy will be closed on 10-21-13 so we know correct qty. of Lowers & uppers to produce for this group buy. Our Goal is to have the items purchased for this group buy manufactured & shipped in time for a Christmas delivery thus the reason the group buy must end on 10-20-13.

Instructions for making your purchase-

#1 Log into your account at cmttac.com

#2 Once logged into your account click the Home page button top left of page.

#3 Under “Categories” at the very bottom select  â€œTGO”

#4 You can then go to each product under the TGO category & add the desired qty of product to your cart.

#5 Before adding the TGO lower to your cart you must select one of the FFL ship to options or the TGO Lower cannot be added to your cart.

#6 Once you have all the desired items in your cart, Please check out.

#7 After you have completed the check out process you will receive an email confirming your order.

All items you order will be shipped to the shipping option you select on the TGO lower product page. When your order ships to your selected FFL you will be notified via email that your order has been shipped.

The Items in the TGO Group buy are “Special made/order” items & are not subject to cancellation once ordered.

If you experience a problem during the ordering/checkout process please send an email with a description of the problem encountered to sales@cmttac.com & we will respond in a timely manner.

As we begin producing these Lowers/Uppers we will send out periodic emails to the Group buy members who participated with photos of the parts during different stages of the manufacturing process. Thank You, CMT Tactical

I got my 2 ordered a few days ago and confirmed with credit card charged.  I am happy.

BTW. I have so much in these parts it may be spring before I can buy the rest of the parts I want due to Christmas coming up.

However if there is any group builds I am certainly interested in going.

My order has had a status of pending since I placed it several days ago. Is that normal? Wasn't sure if that meant pending payment or production.

Credit card? If you look online at your account, you'll see it's been charged, even though order shows "pending".

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest Keal G Seo

Got mine ordered yesterday around 5. Having it transferred through Sevier Indoor. Not sure who I spoke to on the phone but seemed like a good guy that is gonna make it pretty easy. :)

Yay. Ordered. Now I need to work out what I'm supposed to do with these things when I get them. I know I'll have an AR at the end of it but I'm basically clueless about the platform.

First, decide what its intended purpose will be; hunting, plinking, precision shooting, home defense, mixture.

Once you figure that out, you'll have a slightly easier time choosing between the zillions of parts on the market.

I suspect this one will start out as mixture then probably morph to HD if more are acquired.

The easiest thing to do would probably be to find a complete upper and lower build kit that fits the bill. You can always make changes to it down the road, or just build you a second one exactly how you want it. Because this build is starting with the TGO upper and lower, I'm building this puppy exactly how I want it, piece by piece. It will definitely cost more than I'll care to admit, but you only live once. 

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 1
  • Admin Team

Why do I keep getting:

:stunned:

Home Â» TGO
TGO
There are no products to list in this category.

If you're seeing your name in the top right corner of the screen indicating that you are in fact successfully logged in, shoot me a note with the email you used and we'll get CMT to make sure it's fixed.

Just placed an order for my lower. I was planning on getting the BCG and Upper as well but had an unexpected car repair this morning. This will be my first AR and I will be picking your brains as I collect parts. I'm gonna go with 5.56/.223. Since I can't get the upper right now I'm gonna Frankenstein this together as I learn about/ can afford the components I want.

-southernasylum

I bought the upper as well as the lower because a matched pair seemed to be generally approved of. I also bought the BCG because it was on the page and all the cool kids were doing it. I hope I did the right thing. Is there a particular reason it was offered as part of the buy?

• Like 1

I bought the upper as well as the lower because a matched pair seemed to be generally approved of. I also bought the BCG because it was on the page and all the cool kids were doing it. I hope I did the right thing. Is there a particular reason it was offered as part of the buy?

I think they just offered the bolt at a discounted rate for TGO members to go along with their uppers & lowers. The price is lower than you will see for lesser quality ones on other websites. I have seen them going for $129 to $179 & up on other websites. Some cheapo ones might be less than $100. I am no AR expert by any means but $116 looked like a good price.

You'll need one for your build, and that was a good price. I would have bought one, but I'm going with a different BCG for this build.

You have until sunday to get in on this. I got my order in. It's gonna be another cal besides .223/5.56.   Probably gonna go with a precision long distance shooter. Have my S&W sport for whatever right now. The TGO lower and upper will be a custom job once i get done with it. May take me a while though. But when you do it right, it usually takes time or a lot of money. I don't have a lot of money, so it's gonna take a lot of time. lol