Shots fired at LAX

jcoosi

Um well, er, not exactly.

There are many, MANY unmollested AR15's, FALs, etc in civilian possession, legally in the state of CA. Same with hi-cap magazine clips*.

The bans in CA have not always existed and in fact are not all out bans. I have friends out there with 100%legal collections that would rival many owned by members here. The key is that these examples are registered assault weapons. You can no longer bring any in, the window for registering existing ones is looong closed, but to say that the possession is itself a crime with the amount of info we currently have is putting the cart before the horse.

Much like the DC shooting, I think I'll completely ignore this one for about a week so the media can get their story straight.

Once again we see the effects of a media that insist on being the first to make the news.

*as they are now known.

Not that he could have had legally. He was only 23 and from NJ.

Stole this picture from The Truth About Guns, its the shooter's gun!  BTW more of this guns in a gun free zone needs to be whipped up in our favor with politicians and the media.  For a shooter its a fishing in a barrel.  And one more point, gun free zones work are like a drug free Amercia.  How is that working for the government!

http://LASHOOTERSGUN_zps74ac60a4.jpg

Let's hope it is a TSA employee, then we can push that every government employee can't be trusted and must be disarmed.

Blame the firearm for its "enhanced lethality" and they'll pass a federal law further restricting the kinds of arms citizens can own.

Blame the TSA for not realizing he was crazy, and they'll pass a federal law allowing even more invasive NSA spying just to ID the needle in a haystack crazy guy.

Blame the law itself for allowing a whacko to purchase guns, and they'll pass a federal law linking background checks and a general firearms database to mental health records.

However you want to cut it, the state and statists win.  I'm not sure We the People can win this fight.

Edited by Wheelgunner

Stole this picture from The Truth About Guns, its the shooter's gun!  BTW more of this guns in a gun free zone needs to be whipped up in our favor with politicians and the media.  For a shooter its a fishing in a barrel.  And one more point, gun free zones work are like a drug free Amercia.  How is that working for the government!

http://LASHOOTERSGUN_zps74ac60a4.jpg

Could that be a Mini14 or 30? It does look like an AR front sight maybe but it also looks almost like a folding stock of some kind. Hard to tell exactly from that pic.

http://Ii

That's an M1 30 carbine

l1_rifles_m1_30_carbine_rifle_47531.jpg

If some innocent bystanders got shot that would be a terrible thing but all I am seeing that some TSA agents got shot so I am having an extremely hard time giving a damn.

Here is another photo:

[/URL]">http://Screen-Shot-2013-11-02-at-5_03_35-PM_zps

Can't anybody put some decent furniture on their gun before they show it on national TV? I'm guessing it was another Obama supporter.

Sooo not to get a thread off topic or anything... But it looks like that AR has got one the fatter or just all around bigger handguards on there. What's up with those? They look uncomfortable to me, are they just for people with monstrously large hands or do they somehow work better than they look?

I agree with Mike, murdering f*cktards need to show some taste. That rifle is so 5years ago.

10 guys could walk into most any airport in the US and cut loose just like this guy did, or detonate bombs, whatever.

There's no real protection from people who are willing to die to get the mayhem done, unless we change our entire way of life ala Israel or similar.

- OS