TNGunowners Secret Santa! - 2013 Edition

tnguy

• Admin Team

Hmm, I was in, was waiting on the PM. Did I miss it?

I sent PM's to everyone who sent me a PM with their name and address to pass on to their secret Santa.  If you didn't get a PM, it was because I don't have your name and address.

I'll tell you what.  Anyone who didn't get a name, but wanted one,  PM me with your name and address before the end of the day on Wednesday.  I'll send names to any holdouts after that.

I sent PM's to everyone who sent me a PM with their name and address to pass on to their secret Santa. If you didn't get a PM, it was because I don't have your name and address.

I'll tell you what. Anyone who didn't get a name, but wanted one, PM me with your name and address before the end of the day on Wednesday. I'll send names to any holdouts after that.

I must have misunderstood. PM inbound
Got mine. Already got most of it boxed and ready to go!

Do we have a target delivery date or do we send it whenever? Can't remember what I did last year. ....well, I can't remember what I did yesterday to honest. Edited by Caster
  • Moderators

Got mine. Already got most of it boxed and ready to go!

Do we have a target delivery date or do we send it whenever? Can't remember what I did last year. ....well, I can't remember what I did yesterday to honest.

You went and did the best Secret Santa gifting ever! I Received it a week and a half before Christmas if I recall correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent PM's to everyone who sent me a PM with their name and address to pass on to their secret Santa.  If you didn't get a PM, it was because I don't have your name and address.

I'll tell you what.  Anyone who didn't get a name, but wanted one,  PM me with your name and address before the end of the day on Wednesday.  I'll send names to any holdouts after that.

I definitely PMed right at the beginning. No PM received.

• Admin Team

So I didn't get Tanker's note last week due to inconsistencies in the way Tapatalk handles PMs.  As such, we could use an extra participant or two if anyone's interested.  If anyone is interested and hasn't sent me their address yet, send it today and I'll send out names at 1700CST this afternoon.

I'll even open this up to people who are already on the list.  If you want another name - and thus another person getting your name - let me know today.