Last Man Standing - TV Show

Hozzie

Anyone else watch this?  I can't believe some of the things he says and the network actually allows him.  It is very anti-democrats and he is always taking shots at Obama.  It is very politically incorrect which is one of the reasons I like it so much.  

If you haven't seen it, I recommend it highly.  It has Tim Allen who works in an outdoor store and is very pro-gun.  Seems like a perfect match for most on this board.

Anyway, if you get a chance, watch it sometime. 

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 2
My wife and I watched it first season. Looked like it was getting canceled after the recasts and desperate promotions. I guess it is not going away so we'll probably start DVRing it again. It's refreshing to have a show that is opposite the liberal agenda.

What are the recasts you guy's are referring to? I know they changed the actress playing the oldest daughter but everyone else is the same, aren't they?

Funny show with good jabs at liberals.

I only watch a few sitcoms nowadays and this is one of them. I love the way he digs at his daughter's commie, libtard, hippie baby-daddy.

Another really good part of the show is his black neighbor, who he exchanges jabs with. Good-natured and respectful in the end.

• Like 2

I only watch a few sitcoms nowadays and this is one of them. I love the way he digs at his daughter's commie, libtard, hippie baby-daddy.

Another really good part of the show is his black neighbor, who he exchanges jabs with. Good-natured and respectful in the end.

Actually, my favorite character is probably the youngest daughter.  Tim is funny of course as well, but they write some great lines for her character.

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1
  • 9 months later...

I had to bring this back up.  If you don't watch this, it is on now.  Tim Allen is starting back where he left off.  There have been no more than 3 major Obama/Biden digs in the first 10 minutes of the show.  

It is a pretty darn funny show if you haven't watched it before.

• Like 2

I really like the show but I do wish it was was less political, though. I watch tv to get away from all of that crap.

i agree with this. The jokes are reaching and trying way too had to be funny. True or not, not really the avenue for that kind of talk. Show is great though.

I really like the show but I do wish it was was less political, though. I watch tv to get away from all of that crap.

i agree with this. The jokes are reaching and trying way too had to be funny. True or not, not really the avenue for that kind of talk. Show is great though.

Can't say I agree with all of this. Yes, tv is an escape mechanism; but does sometimes mirror, or at least have some resemblance to real world life and issues.

As far as the show being the wrong venue, I'd have to disagree. Tim Allen's work has always been rather biting and usually pointed at some particular segment of our society.

And if we can't have humor...we might as well be Democrats.      :stir: :stir:

• Like 1
Thumbs up, HP. I've been a fan of the show for awhile, and am currently watching the premier now, about halfway through it.

So like 80% of sitcoms have all kinds of overt and covert jabs at conservatism throughout, about 19% are void of much political commentary. If we're going to fuss about one show finally speaking a little truth in comedy, I believe we are completely toast.

In this case, even though I would agree it may be forced, I think it almost makes it even better.  As liberal as Hollywood is, it is nice to know that there are some who want make it blatantly obvious that they not only disagree with the libbies, but also make it a point to use their position to be in your face about it.  You can bet that a lot of people around the White House aren't happy that a very popular show is so anti-Obama.

• Like 2