Some IMO valid questions about Sandy Hook

I look at all conspiracies with doubt but there are some questions that I feel can not be ignored.  One of the best points was made in the comments section about there being no wounded, only fatalities at Sandy Hook, if this is in fact true I would have a hard time believing that 26 people were killed and none were injured. 

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/02/24/sandy-hook-game-changer-solid-new-evidence-of-a-cover-up/

Sandy Hook Game-Changer: Solid New Evidence of a Cover-Up! connecticut-school-shooting.jpg If it all seems too unbelievable, that’s probably because it is…

The world was led to believe by US media and government authorities that a ‘mass shooting’ was carried out by yet another deranged lone gunman, only after reports had initially stated there was  a second shooter on several CBS and ABC affiliates. This latter-day Oswald is named Adam Lanza (below), who had no real motive, an aversion to shooting (so we were told at the time), and no one had actually seen in 3-4 years â€“ and a gunman who is believed by some to have a different identity.

Obama+-+Children.jpg

As evidence emerged out of the ‘boiler rooms’ of media halls, mainstream correspondents began selling the public on this latest tragic shooting in America. Not since Columbine had the corporate media been so fixated on an apparent tragic shooting, pushing the fear and death of it all on a 24/7 news loop.

Because the case has now been “classified” by the FBI, it’s hard to find any evidence of a mass shooting, but there seems to be more than ample evidence of a cover-up.

But a few brand new discoveries and key expert witness questions have emerged this week that could rip this event wide open…

Washington’s Blog

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:

• Law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
  • Education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
  • Current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers.
His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:
“In my professional opinion, Sandy Hook was a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”
Mr. Halbig’s response is demand for criminal arrests of “leaders” involved in Sandy Hook based on rational embrace of the public evidence he explains in the interview:
  • law enforcement parked 1/4 mile away upon arrival. Why didn’t they rush to a heart-wrenching emergency if it really occurred?
  • no trauma helicopters were ordered. This is unheard of for an actual emergency.
  • no paramedics were allowed in the school. This is unheard of.
  • officials refuse to say who declared all 26 people dead. By law, this must come from a doctor. This refusal of so much basic information indicates lies and cover-ups.
  • official narrative claims emergency personnel didn’t find the school secretary and nurse after 4 hours of searching.
  • this “event” included a traffic sign lit with the message, “everyone must sign in.” Officials refuse any comment on this element that would be present for a staged event/drill.
  • porta potties were on site; again with no comment by officials and consistent with holding a staged event.
  • no names were listed for the 26 children and chorus director at the 2013 Super Bowl event in honor of Sandy Hook. The children resemble the alleged shooting victims. It’s unimaginable to not list these names for such a huge deal.
  • no lawsuits filed by parents for negligence against school district. This is unheard of.
  • a shooter with Aspergers would have poor motor skills and muscle tone – how did he carry all the gear and shoot with such precision? This combination is impossible to imagine.
  • 2 homicide investigators threatened Mr. Halbig for making inquiries consistent with his professional duties to learn about this event for future school safety.
  • Newtown Public Schools won’t return any calls. Mr. Halbig says this non-cooperation to contribute information for other schools’ safety is unheard of.
  • the FBI classified the report on Sandy Hook. This has never been done before, and indicates a cover-up of all the evidence that this was a staged event.
  • radio transmissions are consistent in tone and content for a drill, not an actual emergency.
  • multiple weapons reported at a limited crime scene were never found. This is not credible.
  • law enforcement sent a kindergarten girl from the hall to stay at the crime scene of room 8 to be alone with dead bodies. This is a ridiculous claim that demands investigation and answers.
  • no parents viewed the bodies of their children. This is also unheard of.
  • no documents are being released via Freedom of Information Act requests. This is unheard of.
  • trauma services were never requested. This would never occur.
  • tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence.
  • there’s zero evidence that a bio-hazard company was contacted to clean blood, bodily fluids, and officials refuse comment. This is impossible.
  • Mr. Halbig’s inquiries of who installed the school security system has been met with silence. This is unheard of to not get this information to improve other schools.
Mr. Halbig has the professional expertise to conclude the official story is impossible, and to demand arrests in order for the public to have the truth.

• Like 1

I am not a tin foil hat guy but Sandy hook has always confused me. For me the weirdest thing was that the gunman was able to kill ALL the victims. This is the only mass shooting that I have heard of that there are no wounded. I was at home that day and was watching the news when they broke the story. I thought it was weird that the first video I had multiple command centers already setup in the parking lot but police maintaining a perimeter beyond those vehicles. To me it looked like a drill that they did a poor job of letting people know about and then to cover there butts they just change the drill to a "real life situation". The other thing I have noticed is with all the people around I have yet to see cell phone pics of victims being taken away. People are morbid and I cant believe no one took a single pic and posted it.

Why didn't cops rush there?  They were inside10 minutes after he entered the building.  between 911 calls and dispatch, I think 10 minutes is an excellent response time

paramedics not let in?  victims could've been shot in the head, no reason to get children 'checked out' if they have a 10mm shot wound and half of their head is missing. That sick bastard was executing them, not shooting them in the feet.

As for the rest of the silliness, this is the first time in recent history that small children were massacred in such a large number... You have to consider the reality of what happened there and what the consequences could have been if those details were released.  They didn't release any photos of Trayvon Martin either, the only photo of him being shown dead was by accident when the in courtroom cameras was filming an atty. and he accidentally clicked the wrong picture to show up on the monitor behind him.

What people should be more concerned about rather than a conspiracy, is how these cocksuckers exploited the situation by waiving the bloody shirts of dead children around to push their own political agenda.

• Like 1
Guest theconstitutionrocks

I'm not going to say that Sandy Hook didn't happen, and I'm not prepared, at this point, to definitively dispute the official account. What I WILL say is that it is no secret that this government has, in the past, fabricated crises and out-right lied to the population of this country to execute specific things they might not be otherwise legally permitted to do. Based on this I believe that anything the government says should be viewed with skepticism until such time as definitive facts are known.

tearing down the school is consistent with destruction of evidence, given the HUGE gaps between official accounts and the evidence

Kinda sounds like NYC 2001...valid concern

I'm not going to say that Sandy Hook didn't happen, and I'm not prepared, at this point, to definitively dispute the official account. What I WILL say is that it is no secret that this government has, in the past, fabricated crises and out-right lied to the population of this country to execute specific things they might not be otherwise legally permitted to do. Based on this I believe that anything the government says should be viewed with skepticism until such time as definitive facts are known.

Okay, so what are you skeptical of… the 28 dead?

I am not a tin foil hat guy but Sandy hook has always confused me. For me the weirdest thing was that the gunman was able to kill ALL the victims. This is the only mass shooting that I have heard of that there are no wounded. I was at home that day and was watching the news when they broke the story. I thought it was weird that the first video I had multiple command centers already setup in the parking lot but police maintaining a perimeter beyond those vehicles. To me it looked like a drill that they did a poor job of letting people know about and then to cover there butts they just change the drill to a "real life situation". The other thing I have noticed is with all the people around I have yet to see cell phone pics of victims being taken away. People are morbid and I cant believe no one took a single pic and posted it.

So you don’t believe there were any bodies in there?

Good grief - you really think that children shot at close range with a 223 rifle and 10mm handgun are going to be only wounded? The nutbag executed them without any hindrance other than the teacher who tried to fight back. The only conspiracy here is the left gun grabbing
  • Like 1

this administration and the current media could easily fake a story. 

If there are questions, they do need to be answered.

Lack of answers does not mean anything though --- such large scale events have on-going side investigations for years on end, and active lawsuits etc that cause the officials to clam up for a while. 

This looks like someone filling in answers that are not available with paranoia.  "The lack of answers is proof" does not really cut it. 

Not to flame the OP, but that entire article is a crock. Mr. Halbig doesn't come across as any kind of expert, period. Many of his statements above are factually incorrect. He comes across like the kind of nut job who feels he is entitled to any little bit of information he wants, when he wants it. I just hope he hasn't been harassing the families with this crap for the last year.

What does anyone really think the alternative to what we've heard is? Who went in there and killed those babies and why. Lets not beat around the bush here, who did it if the sick little shit didn't? The libs? Which ones? Why? You really think that's the best thing they could come up with to further their movement? I'm not a lib, but I'm offended for every one of them.

Maybe it was (ominous music) the government? Again, who's feet specifically would you lay this on? If you think some team of government agents did this your crazy. If you think it was a team if contractors who did this, your crazy.

It was a sick, twisted young man who did this. I don't think there will ever be any evidence to the contrary because I don't think there is any. And not because "the man" or whoever did such a great job covering their tracks either. Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 6

A conspiracy of this magnitude would be nearly impossible to pull off.  I believe in healthy skepticism but not when it goes so far as to ignore facts that disprove the hoax theory.  Bottom line is this was a very tragic mass killing by a mentally unstable Lanza.

• Like 1

Okay, so what are you skeptical of… the 28 dead?

reread the post...I'm skeptical of governmental explainations (in some cases) until I see facts from other sources to confirm their story. If you recall I specifically said I was not saying that sandy hook didn't happen NOR did I say I was, at the present time, disputing the official account of what happened.

reread the post...I'm skeptical of governmental explainations (in some cases) until I see facts from other sources to confirm their story. If you recall I specifically said I was not saying that sandy hook didn't happen NOR did I say I was, at the present time, disputing the official account of what happened.

That's just it, "the government" isn't the "the one" saying this happened. Everyone who was there is. The teachers, the parents, the police, the media, friends and family of both the victims and the shooter. Tell me where "the government" said much anything about Sandy Hook period? Some folks really need to pop a few :chill: and come back to reality. The gov is all kinds of jacked up, granted, but they're also not the boogie man some people make them out to be. Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 1

That's just it, "the government" isn't the "the one" saying this happened. Everyone who was there is. The teachers, the parents, the police, the media, friends and family of both the victims and the shooter. Tell me where "the government" said much anything about Sandy Hook period? Some folks really need to pop a few :chillpill: and come back to reality. The gov is all kinds of jacked up, granted, but they're also not the boogie man some people make them out to be.

Sinking of the Lusitania (running arms to Britian)

Sinking of the Maine

Operation Northwoods

NSA domestic surveillance

Unacknowledged questions about 9/11 (9/11 and the New American Empire, Walter Dale Scott)

there's definitely more...

My point...sending the horse to the glue factory....is governmental credibility is suspect, least in my book

Don't get us wrong man, most everyone around here trusts them about as far as peewee herman could throw an anvil... but there is not always an elaborate scheme that is behind an act of pure evil.

• Like 1

I am not sure what to believe about Sandy Hook. I think whatever happened there either way was one of the worst days in recent American history. I think that this will be my generations moon landing, people believe 99% everything that has been reported but there is that 1% of stuff that just doesn't add up.

Sinking of the Lusitania (running arms to Britian)
Sinking of the Maine
Operation Northwoods
NSA domestic surveillance
Unacknowledged questions about 9/11 (9/11 and the New American Empire, Walter Dale Scott)
there's definitely more...

My point...sending the horse to the glue factory....is governmental credibility is suspect, least in my book

I agree. My point is that how did we go from mass shooting to government coverup? If you don't have all the answers to all the questions you can think of, it's a coverup?

Again, how are we drawing a line to the government to begin with? Might as well blame it on the illuminati or free masons. There's nothing to connect any entity to this tragedy. As an American, I'm offended that anyone would lay this at the feet of my government, no matter how imperfect they are.
  • Like 1
Out of respect for these parents, if you're gonna call their kids' death a massive hoax that either didnt happen or was a giant conspiracy to which thousands of people were involved, you'd better come with some evidence. This piece of excrement that this human piece of garbage wrote had a bunch of assumptions, made up "facts" and straight up lies. He is the worst form of human being there is. Worse than the liberals standing on the graves of these children to further their agenda are these conspiracy theory NUTBAGS that are simply looking for more clicks and attention, and are willing to trivialize the death of children to do so. I hope the absolute worst on the author and all of his kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Guest RebelCowboySnB
I started in EMS as a teen an spent 13 years doing it.. I have a hard time believing what I saw on TV that day...Things just seemed off. Things that I know happen at every dealt I have ever seen did not happen. Things that are strait out of the text book that I have never seen actually done in the real world in my life, those were done perfectly...

I am not saying it did not happen but I am saying that it played out weird enough that if I found out later that it did not happen I would not be surprised...
I don't trust the gov't explicitly either, but I blame the media for the majority of the conspiracy theorists beliefs. In a rush to be the first to release "facts", they said all kinds of stupid things. People hear this crap on TV and run with it, then when more crap comes out, it gets stirred into the mix. When the earlies official statements come out and they contradicts any of the media's crap, it's suddenly viewed as cover-up and conspiracy. These early statements are rushed, because they "have to tell the public something" and they aren't always accurate. So, by the time a full investigation is finished, the loonies feel like the last set of facts are lies, since they don't mesh with the early "evidence" they heard. I can't believe there's not a national shortage of tinfoil every time something this bad happens.

The part that caught my attention the most was that the coroner that was interviewed at the scene first reported that all of the children were killed with a hand gun and then quickly changed his story in midstream to an assault rifle and he did use the term Bushmaster assault rifle. Now this is a coroner that you would assume could tell the difference between a hand gun round verses a rifle round. If not then he is a pretty stupid coroner. He didn't act to bright during the questioning by the press to begin with. He did almost sound like an actor rather than a real coroner and was going by a script and got confused on many issues. There are many other issues about the entire incident where real actual protocol by Law Enforcement and Paramedics did not follow. You compare this incident to the Columbine school shooting and you can see a lot of discrepancies. Enough to make it questionable in many areas.................jmho  

• Like 1
Between Sandy Hook and neighboring Newtown there is barely 40K people there and the avg income is below $45K. This is NOT a thriving metropolis. The crime rates are low to non-existent. What kind of experience with shootings do you really believe this coroner had?
  • Like 1

Between Sandy Hook and neighboring Newtown there is barely 40K people there and the avg income is below $45K. This is NOT a thriving metropolis. The crime rates are low to non-existent. What kind of experience with shootings do you really believe this coroner had?

Very valid point. Given the way his day had been going, I wouldn't fault him for slipping up anyway.

As to some of the inconsistencies RebelCowboy, let me ask, what do you really know about how the scene was handled and what did and didn't happen there?

If your going off the MSM, inaccuracies are a given with the rush to "make the news" and if there's one thing the MSM hates to do, it's correct themselves after the fact.

If your going off of independent bloggers, again, where is the information coming from?

Is there a possibility that the crisis management was weak? Sure, I don't know that it was or wasn't, I wasn't there, wasn't involved after the fact, and like Schultz would say, "know nothing".

But even if it were, does that still mean hoax or conspiracy?