LJ .300 Blackout Build Part Duex

So I cannibalized my 300 pistol and sold some parts to convert to a TGO SBR. Here's what I have so far TGO CMT billet lower CMT billet upper Noveske NSR 9 YHM QD mount Alpha Shooting Sports 10.5 barrel Here is the rail amd receiver mocked up. Hope to go for cerakote soon 0B389E49-251C-41AC-B954-6F83B95FB67B_zps

That's a good looking rail, goes great with the TGO set. Do you plan on making much use of the key mod, or leave it blank?

I think a lot of them look like they have a very comfortable contour, doubt if I'd mount much to them though.
[quote name="TrickyNicky" post="1119729" timestamp="1393894530"]That's a good looking rail, goes great with the TGO set. Do you plan on making much use of the key mod, or leave it blank? I think a lot of them look like they have a very comfortable contour, doubt if I'd mount much to them though.[/quote] I'm not sure to be honest. I will probably put a QD socket and maybe a Noveske K9 which is a barricade support but could be good for hunting as a tree support.
  • 2 months later...

Got my receivers and rail back from Mike at Law Enforcement sales. Looks great. It's a little lighter than magpul but it's close enough. I want to shoot animals in the woods and I doubt they're gonna see the slight difference. All in all it's gonna look sweet. Especially once my stamp comes back for the suppressor. Hopefully I get everything assembled next weekend. aryma2uz.jpg

• Like 2
Decided to take the stock, grip, and 2 mags back to mike and have them sprayed to match. He had plenty of paint left so my OCD can be put to rest. Easier to spray it all then try to match the paint better. Plus the color looks good that he sprayed already.
Thats the rail I'm going to use on my tgo sbr, but I'm gonna have the short version of it to go behind the switchblock. Im glad you posted that pic so i could see how good the lines match up with the tgo cmt stuff. What trigger are you using

[quote name="reed1285" post="1153304" timestamp="1401404317"]Thats the rail I'm going to use on my tgo sbr, but I'm gonna have the short version of it to go behind the switchblock. Im glad you posted that pic so i could see how good the lines match up with the tgo cmt stuff. What trigger are you using[/quote] It will be a Geissele SD-C epu7yren.jpg

[quote name="reed1285" post="1153316" timestamp="1401406160"]nice, im going with the s3g on mine[/quote] I want to use it for hunting so I thought this is the best option without being too light of a pull. Also safe for climbing and clambering through the woods.
  • Like 1