Official TGO Pro Tech Godfather Buy in thread SOLD OUT

I've got a little over half my money put away, will have payment to you by the end of the month. I stopped in at SMKW yesterday.... I really want a Runt, Sprint, or Half-Breed next!

I don't know why I like the half-breed so much... it's just beautiful!
  • Like 1

OK Ladies and Gentlemen, Dave was kind enough to make us 4 samples to choose which one we want, please comment on here ONLY if you are purchasing one and let me know which design on the handle you like the best

ATT_1407523428420_photo%204_zps0b701pwy.

• Like 1

I suggest we number the samples accordingly, to avoid confusion in the replies:

#1 - TGO w/Bullet Holes (black)

#2 - TGO w/State

#3 - TGO w/Bullet Holes (red)

#4 - Bullet Holes Only

I personally vote for #1 as my first choice, and #2 as my second choice.

I might have liked #3 but it is so faint that the red color does not pop, and instead it looks washed out or faded.

And #4 is ok but too generic, could be anything really, especially for those not from TN or familiar with guns.

Great work Willis68 & Protech! I will be paying for mine as soon as the design is confirmed.

• Like 1

I suggest we number the samples accordingly, to avoid confusion in the replies:

#1 - TGO w/Bullet Holes (black)

#2 - TGO w/State

#3 - TGO w/Bullet Holes (red)

#4 - Bullet Holes Only

I personally vote for #1 as my first choice, and #2 as my second choice.

I might have liked #3 but it is so faint that the red color does not pop, and instead it looks washed out or faded.

And #4 is ok but too generic, could be anything really, especially for those not from TN or familiar with guns.

Great work Willis68 & Protech! I will be paying for mine as soon as the design is confirmed.

The Red is actually Gold Flake that he threw together just in case,

as most people have already said I like #1 the best as well

Edited by willis68

I actually asked Dave in the beginning to do one circled, I just reminded him about it so I am sure that he will
In my opinion that will be the best look for this knife

In my opinion, all future runs should have this simple design. Let the knife speak for itself.
  • Like 3

If he ads the thin circle to #4 then I'd switch my vote to #4.

I agree, the holes alone really mean nothing. Number two is a bit much but it says what is. Use only the shape of the state as on #2 or add the circle to #4. I would like ether one done that way.

Joe W.

In my opinion, all future runs should have this simple design. Let the knife speak for itself.

I totally agree with this, I will make that clear to Dave so this will not be an issue in the future, The 3 Bullet holes circled is a winner!

• Like 2