Official TGO Pro Tech Godfather Buy in thread SOLD OUT

The knives are out on a Fed Ex truck for delivery, I paid FedEx some money to get them to me last night but it did not happen, I will ship them out tomorrow in the morning, so you guys will get them early next week,

A couple of you wanted to pick yours up, if they get here soon I can do this, if not it will be tomorrow before you can get them, Guys I a am sorry I did my absolute best to try and get them shipped out by now, but Fed Ex dropped the ball
  • Like 2
Like last time, buddy; no apologies are due from you for anything!

You took on quite a task in doing this a second time, and I for one am grateful for the work put in. I am not however grateful for the money you have cost me in the last few months. LOL

If this should happen again...maybe a little more time between hits. I know it was a strain for me at one time, and maybe for some others as well.

For me, Christmas coming, the dreaded property taxes and insurance raising their ugly heads are going to curtail a lot for me.

In fact, probably going to offer a few guns for sale again.

But neither important here...Just Thanks.
  • Like 5

The knives are out on a Fed Ex truck for delivery, I paid FedEx some money to get them to me last night but it did not happen, I will ship them out tomorrow in the morning, so you guys will get them early next week,

A couple of you wanted to pick yours up, if they get here soon I can do this, if not it will be tomorrow before you can get them, Guys I a am sorry I did my absolute best to try and get them shipped out by now, but Fed Ex dropped the ball

No worries.  I really appreciate all the hard work you have done to make these buys possible.  :up:

• Like 1

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say thanks!

I am really looking forward to it.   I am sure I will sit here and open and close it a hundred times, admiring it every time.

And to put the cart in front of the donkey has anyone suggested doing a fixed blade?

• Like 2

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say thanks!

I am really looking forward to it.   I am sure I will sit here and open and close it a hundred times, admiring it every time.

And to put the cart in front of the donkey has anyone suggested doing a fixed blade?

Mike Protech make some awesome fixed blade knives, in the future i would like to do a Walter Brend combat Protech, but that will be mid next year

• Like 1

I absolutely love this knife, I carried it to a party last night and let a few people see it. I let my stepson play with it and he thinks it is the coolest knife ever made (he has no idea that i have one for him for a Christmas present)

I had no idea just how cool the Ivory Micarta with scrimshaw would look and feel, in all honesty this is by far one of my all-time favorite knives, Pro Tech hit a Grand Slam with this run, you all are going to love them!!!!!!!!

• Like 9