Anyone had any issues with Primary Arms?

Tobashadow

Ordered a few parts for my sons rifle as a Christmas gift two weeks ago. I got a email with a tracking number saying the 2 day priority label was made but it's sat that way for two weeks now.

I talked to them Monday and was told it's coming and to wait a few more days.

I'd be willing to bet it's a problem with USPS and not Primary Arms. I have ordered from them no less than 30 times, all flawless

Nah, PA generated the label but found didn't have product to ship most likely. His phone call seems to support that.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1
I've had 4 orders with them the last two weeks. One did exactly what yours is doing. It said they printed the label, yet it never got any further. Surprise, surprise it shows up on my porch one day. Why? Because our postal workers never scanned it when it was picked up, nor at any of it's stops.

I've dealt with PA's customer service a couple of times. I doubt very highly they would tell you that they shipped it on the phone when it wasn't in stock. They've bent over backwards to help me both times. I've got no stake in the matter, but as I said...I'd be willing to bet. Edited by KKing
  • Like 1

I've had 4 orders with them the last two weeks. One did exactly what yours is doing. It said they printed the label, yet it never got any further. Surprise, surprise it shows up on my porch one day. Why? Because our postal workers never scanned it when it was picked up, nor at any of it's stops.

I've dealt with PA's customer service a couple of times. I doubt very highly they would tell you that they shipped it on the phone when it wasn't in stock. They've bent over backwards to help me both times. I've got no stake in the matter, but as I said...I'd be willing to bet.

I was hoping so too but it's been two weeks as of tomorrow with their "priority" mail.

I can get stuff from China in one.

I bought two uppers from PA early in the year and it was here in three days so I'm hoping this is a fluke or somebody at USPS has a AR with nice new and shiny FDE Magpul plastics and a red dot which were my sons Christmas presents. Edited by Tobashadow

Did you confirm that it was same tracking number as was actually communicated from PA?

That is another glitch than can happen with vendors, and I've had it happen with UPS shipments. They issue a number that never gets used. The PayPal/eBay interface with USPS also had a hiccup like that for a few days once .. the record of the shipment was not what what was actually printed.

So, Toba, just what did PA say. That the product actually got out the door, or what?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I've ordered a LOT from them and it ships fast, accurate, and I've never had an issue.  Every store can have a moment, but I've never heard of PA having any issues. I'd be willing to bet that the USPS lost it or shipped it somewhere else. I'm currently experiencing that issue and have had similar issues with the USPS. Not sure why their tracking info is not updated in real time to a central unit, but it is about the most behind, inaccurate system I've ever seen. I've had packages show up at the door before the tracking number even showed any info.

Sorry to hear you're having bad luck with your first order from them. My money would be on USPS being the ones that dropped the ball. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them and never been dissatisfied. In fact, I ordered 4 BCM/Vltor charging handles from them Friday and they arrived yesterday. If this were PSA that you were having a problem with, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.