George Zimmerman at it again

Sam1

Not to bring up old news, but what did he do wrong? Walk home in the dark with some azzhat dogging him?

Dave

He didn't run home because someone was following him.  He hide and ambushed him.

I don't about you but if I was walking home through a gated community where I didn't live.....I'd have beat feet home where it was safe.

As to Zimmerman, how many other people had a DV arrest that weekend.....how many of those made "national news"?

• Like 1

He didn't run home because someone was following him. He hide and ambushed him.

I don't about you but if I was walking home through a gated community where I didn't live.....I'd have beat feet home where it was safe.

As to Zimmerman, how many other people had a DV arrest that weekend.....how many of those made "national news"?

You can say the same about black on black crime.

I liked how the MSM referred to the wine bottle that was thrown as a "weapon".
Also missing from making the news is the traffic stop where the GF ratted on Zimm to save her own azz.

Zimms going to be one of those stories that keeps on giving. A real celebrity.

You can say the same about black on black crime.

I liked how the MSM referred to the wine bottle that was thrown as a "weapon".
Also missing from making the news is the traffic stop where the GF ratted on Zimm to save her own azz.

Zimms going to be one of those stories that keeps on giving. A real celebrity.

ARFCOM has a saying.....don't stick it in the crazy........Zim stuck it in the crazy it seems.

What do you think she was saving her azz from?

Last week, a cop on patrol heard glass break and saw the woman peel out of Zimmerman’s driveway just before midnight January 5 without her headlights on. The woman’s car was filled with her belongings, and police said she “seemed very emotional and upset.”

Good thing we didn't jump to conclusions.
There are two sides to every story and if the media would report instead of withhold and report, we'd be a better nation.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/report-zimmerman-denies-throwing-bottle-at-ex/30663744

Lol, because George is the trustworthy one in any situation he's involved in.

How this guy can still get a date is incredulous to me.

Lol, because George is the trustworthy one in any situation he's involved in.

How this guy can still get a date is incredulous to me.

Do you see that you have a one sides point of view? Hopefully if you ever face justice you will be judged fairly and not by the way of a twisted political view.

Perhaps it's me and I have "white Hispanic privilege" Edited by Still Ugly
  • Like 2

Do you see that you have a one sides point of view? Hopefully if you ever face justice you will be judged fairly and not by the way of a twisted political view.

Perhaps it's me and I have "white Hispanic privilege"

Anytime there is anything to do with George Zimmerman, I hear the Looney Tunes theme in the background.  He deserves his day in court for anything he's charged with, but it's not politics when someone has a track record of asshattery. 

Cause and effect.
His lawsuit was denied when he tried to go after the news company that edited the recorded 911 call to make him out as a racist.

It is sad when a life is lost especially a young one, the kid was a criminal and punk and was not innocent. He would've either wound up in jail or met the same fate if he didn't change his ways.

Zimmerman's life was ruined because of this incident. Before that, he was a normal guy and a good guy.

So where is the justice? Not even an apology.

I read that someone wrote that he "hit a woman", I searched a bit and didn't see anything but then again, I don't read the mainstream media that likes to pick and choose and piecemeal the news. And dare I say, even fabricate it.

smilielol5.gif PMS maybe.

No, seriously. Killing a person 'up close and personal' has messed up more people than just Zimmerman.

I don't judge him, but that appears to be the minority position around here. Edited by enfield
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Could be a multitude of reasons why they didn't pursue charges, he said she said or the prosecutor didn't want a bunch of protestors showing up at the courthouse trying to kill him. 

He's still an idiot, regardless of if there were charges filed or not.

• Like 1

Yes, let's falsely crucify this "white Hispanic" and consider he's an idiot for daring to not be guilty.

Sounds like a familiar theme.

falsely crucify him, and not guilty? please tell us why he was not prosecuted then

GZ pretty much placed himself in the messed up life he's currently living and will have to step up and fix it or sink further into the cesspit he's in. He has consistently made bad choices which continue to keep him in the public eye. Foresight beats the heck out of hindsight but in all honesty people don't always think beyond the moment and fail to consider "what if".
  • Like 2

falsely crucify him, and not guilty? please tell us why he was not prosecuted then

He was prosecuted because of PC, remember the doctored 911 call to make him sound racist?
How bout calling him "white Hispanic"?

Of course he's in a cesspool of a life, I'm surprised he's still alive personally.
He's had no retribution for what was done to him. Too bad he cared so much about his gated community with frequent break-ins, he should've kept a blind eye like the rest of the sheeple.
  • Like 1
I think we would all be wise not to take what we read or see on the news about someone to serious. My guess would be maybe half of what is reported is true.
If for some reason you are really not liked by the media that number goes way down. How about this, instead of reading or hearing something about someone and
instantly making statements like “stupid ---------- fill in the blanks, or many other statements like we know exactly what happened and this person is an idiot
that had it coming to him. We take a minute and consider that it just may not be true or maybe there is more to the story than is being reported.

If you have ever been on the other side of that I can tell you very little of what is reported is true. I had a friend that had a story written about him and theygot more of the “facts” wrong than they got correct. One example was his blue Mercedes sedan was described as a black SUV.
As smart as you folks are on this board you have to know this.

Maybe it is because we want it to be true and that is why you are so quick to jump to conclusions. Edited by 45guy
  • Like 1

I think we would all be wise not to take what we read or see on the news about someone to serious. My guess would be maybe half of what is reported is true.

As smart as you folks are on this board you have to know this.

Maybe it is because we want it to be true and that is why you are so quick to jump to conclusions.

I think I’m a pretty intelligent person that can sort fact from fiction. George Zimmerman should have been in prison a long time ago. And he eventually will be; he’s too stupid not to end up there.

And yes, I want to see him go to prison. The jury got it wrong because of a weak Prosecution team. An innocent kid was chased down and murdered. An acquittal doesn’t mean he didn’t do it; it just means justice wasn’t served.
  • Like 2
S/U & DTN...w/respect to your two recent post's on GZ.

GZ was involved in an avoidable use of lethal force incident which cannot be redacted. On that date one life was taken away and another destroyed. I never viewed GZ as having had the necessary elements of "intent" to have prosecuted him for murder. Bad judgment yes, criminal conduct at that time...no.
  • Like 1

S/U & DTN...w/respect to your two recent post's on GZ.

GZ was involved in an avoidable use of lethal force incident which cannot be redacted. On that date one life was taken away and another destroyed. I never viewed GZ as having had the necessary elements of "intent" to have prosecuted him for murder. Bad judgment yes, criminal conduct at that time...no.

You jump out of your truck after an innocent person walking down the street and set in motion an assault that leads to the innocent person’s death and see if you are convicted in Tennessee. He was engaged in a criminal act before he ever got to Martin. Martin attacked in self-defense; unfortunately he didn’t have a gun.

The fact that what he did is apparently not a crime in Florida doesn’t make it right. I still think justice will be served; it just won’t come from the courts.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else; that’s just my opinion on what happened.
  • Like 2

You jump out of your truck after an innocent person walking down the street and set in motion an assault that leads to the innocent person’s death and see if you are convicted in Tennessee. He was engaged in a criminal act before he ever got to Martin. Martin attacked in self-defense; unfortunately he didn’t have a gun.

The fact that what he did is apparently not a crime in Florida doesn’t make it right. I still think justice will be served; it just won’t come from the courts.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else; that’s just my opinion on what happened.

Well said.

Dave