NRA 2015 Annual Meetings and Exhibits, Nashville TN

TGO David

2015 NRA Annual Meeting in Nashville  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending, or might you?

• Yes -- I am definitely attending
    • Maybe -- I am interested but it depends on certain things

You can actually buy guns at the convention? I'm assuming you have to transfer through a FFL at a later date? And are all the manufacturers doing this?

Only at Taurus, I think. It's through a gun store in Bardsville, KY, not directly from Taurus. It'll be shipped to a LGS in near me. The guns aren't in stock, so shipment was estimated at 60-90 days. I'm positive you can't buy at a few other places because I asked. You can buy accessories... safes, cases, belts, etc.

• Administrator

I am finally upright and mobile after two weeks with a NASTY viral respiratory infection.  The past three days I just slept... had to recoup my strength.

I'll be wearing my kahki TGO hat with color logo on it, kahki shorts, black polo and will be there with my wife and daughter.  I'll also have a stack of TGO decals with me.  If you find me and tell me who you are on the forum, I'll give you one.   :)

• Like 4
I'm heading up now. Wearing a maroon Black Rain Ordnance shirt, I will be carrying a small camo Cabela's bag overy my shoulder. Say hi if ya see me!

Don't know why I didn't think about this before. I put a TGO sticker (bullet hole design) in the opposition side of my pass carrier. I will turn it around to show the TGO sticker once I'm in. Edited by rugerla1
  • Like 1
I've got to work today...

Can someone go by the NEMO booth and snap some pics of the 300 win mag AR's and get the pricing?

I somehow zig-zag'd around so much yesterday that I missed it. :( Edited by JohnC

I've got to work today...

Can someone go by the NEMO booth and snap some pics of the 300 win mag AR's and get the pricing?

I somehow zig-zag'd around so much yesterday that I missed it. :(

Got some pictures, literature, and prices. I'll PM you when I get home.

Just left after spending 3 hours on the floor - managed to whip thru the whole thing but was very selective where i stopped.

Picked up some great deal on X Products drums - they are discounting them heavily - and i do mean heavily. Cash sales only

Very nice drums but still $245 ....

I wanted a guitar Nashville NRA shirt , all gone when I got downstairs :( Edited by Fourtyfive
I spent another 5 hours there today....
Really enjoyed seeing everything and talking to some people. Got lots of bullet samples from Berger, they were very generous and I can't wait to test them out.

I handled the R51 today and will be interested in how the second production goes. The Remington reps said everything is worked out now so we will see....

I spent some time at the Sig booth, their optic and suppressor line looks great. I looked at the 4-16x44 tactical scope they have and it looks great - FFP, illuminated, IR mode... Slightly higher than the Vortex PST when they hit the street in August or so.

My wife met a couple people from the Girls with Guns show. And Gabby Franco (Top Shot All Star) gave her shooting instructions at Nashville Armory. We should have the RM380 in about a month - not sure if she is going to keep it, or sell it and step up to a small 9mm. Edited by jonathon1289
  • Like 1

Somehow I missed that... Got any pics? 

I was too busy checking it out that I forgot to take pics. Here's a review from TTAG that has some good photos, including a good one of the bolt compared to a standard AR-15 bolt. Note that the review mentions the lousy trigger. CMMG took note and now offers it with a Geiselle trigger as an option.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/12/foghorn/gun-review-cmmg-mk47-mutant-ar-15-7-62x39/