NRA 2015 Annual Meetings and Exhibits, Nashville TN

TGO David

2015 NRA Annual Meeting in Nashville  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending, or might you?

• Yes -- I am definitely attending
    • Maybe -- I am interested but it depends on certain things

On the Armed American Radio podcast this week they were talking about the mixed bag of eating places on the main drag. Some have no gun signs some don't. They said if the 80,000 expected attendance boycotted any restaurant with a no gun sign it would send a message.  Not sure about the Bridgestone arena.

Is the Bridgestone arena hosting part of the convention?

The Alan Jackson/Jeff Foxworthy concert (need a paid ticket) is at the Bridgestone on Saturday night. Almost everything else is at the Music City Center.

There's a free concert on Friday night outdoors on Broadway feat. Hank Williams Jr. No ticket required.

• Like 1

The Alan Jackson/Jeff Foxworthy concert (need a paid ticket) is at the Bridgestone on Saturday night. Almost everything else is at the Music City Center.

There's a free concert on Friday night outdoors on Broadway feat. Hank Williams Jr. No ticket required.

Ahh..
  • Like 1

I joined the first week of March; still have not got the member card.  Called the member services, they gave me the number, registered for the convention maybe 10 days ago, and received the badges today.

Oh Tiny , well I got my packet with membership card , should have known ; my number has not changed in decades. It appears to be too late to pre-register , guess I'll have to stand in line ......

I thought that packet with neck lanyards was to avoid standing in the entrance lines. I'm still awaiting mine dangit.

You beat me to it, ml!! By quite a lot actually. I got sidetracked and didn't post those times.

That seems to be happening a lot lately.

Spent a couple hours going thru the vendor list and picking who I want to see.

FWIW, trying to get a map together so I'll not spend so much time just aimless sightseeing.

Sure, that's not gonna happen.

Edited by hipower

Get the app. It has a map and times of all events (both ticketed and the free seminars). You can build an agenda for yourself and locate vendors on the map. It's pretty well done.

It's called NRA 2015 in the iTunes store. I suppose it's the same in the Google store for Android.