Good Ol Jane!

VERO1

Seems everyone's favorite, Jane Fonda, is making the news circuits wishing she could undo her Vietnam photos. She understands the veterans feelings when they protest her appearances, but they still cause her pain, she really did support the U.S. Troops and was trying to do her part to end the war. Seriously Jane? Do you think anybody is that stupid?

To all who served, "Thank You"
  • Like 2

For the younger members of TGO, here is why we will never forgive the traitor.

1972 - Giving Aid & Comfort to the Enemy during a tour of North Vietnam where she denounced America as she posed for pictures sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.

vd0ksp.jpg

• Like 4

She's a traitor for sure.  But has she actually had a change of heart?  It's been 40 years.  

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/85182-jane-fonda-praises-american-sniper/

I admit, I tend to be a bit naive when it comes to people.  I do think people can change their minds.  Just not very forgiving, however.

There's a huge difference in "changing your mind" and "changing your heart".  Only she knows the real truth but I've got a pretty good idea.

Maybe they'll bury her and John K.......ooops...better not say what I really think.

I honestly believe anyone that lives long enough really starts to feel they need to come clean on less than stellar acts they performed earlier in their youth.

Usually this is near the end of their life as their once burning fire has reduced now to a mere flicker of a candles flame.

So, that being said, would someone volunteer to fart on that candle and blow this b!tch out already
  • Authorized Vendor

After all this time I'm pretty sure she has some regrets about what she did. I mean she should right? Regardless....she's never going to get that monkey off her back. Actions have consequences and for her she will take them to her grave.

Jane Fonda is a self-entitled opportunist who has consistently demonstrated her loathing for this country. She has sought out every possible media advantage to shamelessly promote herself. How much of this is Hollywood washed up has been or physiological angst I couldn't say. FWIW she was a true American beauty when she started out but took the wrong fork in the roadway. I avoid her films and leave it at that.

How many lives did she take without pulling a trigger? I figure that stunt cost here a long and profitable future in the entertainment business.  I for one won't loose any sleep over that.The only movie that I remember that she made she had to take her cloths off and that was a poor production.  It was treason pure and simple. Her dad was Navy all the way and received the bronze star and presidential citations for his performance in WW2. I never heard what he had to say about that picture of his daughter.