Ammo deal

According to my local store. There will be no more .223 or 45. All that was manufactured is gone. I don't know if he means at this price or no more period or if he even knows what he's talking about. He did have a full pallot of 9mm and a few 308. 

Finally, Wal-Mart at Harding and Nolensville was sold out of 9mm, so I was able to keep the little money I had left in my pocket.

You're welcome, lol! I got the last 6 boxes at that location today. Then I got 3 boxes of 40 and 2 more boxes of 9 at the Murfreesboro rd store in Antioch.
  • Like 1

Hermitage had 30-40 boxes of 9mm and probably 10-12 of .308 (didn't look that close though).  I shot 100 rounds of Perfecta 9mm today without any issues at all.  I was tempted to buy more, but thought I'd pass this along to let another TGOer get more.

Edited by JPR1959

Picked up 750 rounds of the 9mm at $6.94 a box just now in Columbia. I was tempted to get 1K but wanted to leave some.
There's at least 10 more boxes

You would be a fool not to buy as much of this as you can, while you can.

When I first got into shooting 9mm was around $10 a box. If I ever come across any at $6.94 a box I will invest heavily.

But it cheap and stack it deep. Someday it will be $20 a box and you'll be wishing you had purchased more.

• Like 3

When I first got into shooting 9mm was around $10 a box. If I ever come across any at $6.94 a box I will invest heavily.

But it cheap and stack it deep. Someday it will be $20 a box and you'll be wishing you had purchased more.

I wish I'd bought several thousand dollars worth of 22LR bulk 550's a few years ago when Walmart had it for $7.95 a brick.

I wish I'd bought several thousand dollars worth of 22LR bulk 550's a few years ago when Walmart had it for $7.95 a brick.

Don't we all!!!

22 was just too common everywhere. None of us ever thought of things like mass shootings and ammo shortages.

Firearms of all types, and the pretty much unrestricted use of them, had been part of our national heritage for hundreds of years.

Now it looks s if restrictions and shortages will be our heritage.

• Like 1

I remember being pissed off about paying $7 for a box of 9mm as it had been $6 forever ($5.50 if you bought in bulk).  A few months later I wished I had bought every $7 box on the shelf!

I bought a couple boxes of the 9mm yesterday (no uber sale price over here, but down to $10.97) just to check 'em out. Shot 50 today, seems 'bout like any other common 115 gr target loading, ran fine in an XD, Beretta 92, and Moonie.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot