Good stuff from the NRA show

Vets ammo in chapel hill tn
Sig silencers are going to be awesome w affordable prices behind quality and great technology
The silencer shop guys were great to chat with and know guns and leather does a great job w forms and delivery.

The sig MCX series is awesome
c60dec900fe9378726dfd512de7d434d.jpg
f843825ced520439aca9cc83166f5579.jpg

Saw a bunch of cz and 2011 pistols that were really nice w rotating barrels and really sweet srt triggers for under 1200 I'm in!
Another co had a spinoff of the kel Rex shotgun96ad5eebc84f7bdffd450d7c34fbd9c8.jpg
0a2bfdfadf510d6c0ff2f5e3e29c57a1.jpg

More to come dinner

A new ride for TGO David
dec16879cc45ad35dff0303d58f9a66f.jpg

b966166be9f2892f3d05edb0b8b727db.jpg

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1

I had the same feeling about Gabi from the CZ exhibit :D

I kept talking to the lady at the Palmetto State booth. That said, a buddy of mine is a bartender downtown, apparently the palmetto state guys went out saturday night and when a guy at the bar bought some food for a vet, they gave the guy an AR.... Classy all around

• Like 10

I kept talking to the lady at the Palmetto State booth. That said, a buddy of mine is a bartender downtown, apparently the palmetto state guys went out saturday night and when a guy at the bar bought some food for a vet, they gave the guy an AR.... Classy all around

I talked to her as well. She was likely the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life. Seemed sweet too.

• Like 1

Anybody see the RM380 I think it is called? A new pocket pistol from Remington that looks like a Rohrbaugh 380 knockoff. Saw an article online for it that it was supposed to be introduced at the NRA show

I handled one today. Actually felt decent in hand. Trigger of course is heavy/long but wasn't too gritty on the one I handled.

I will have one in hand in a few weeks. Will see how it handles - I would rather step up to a pocket 9mm but will see. Edited by jonathon1289

Never saw her at the PSA booth; just some dudes.

Yeah,  not quite the same experience....

Bummer I didn't get to meet you or any of the other members. There are probably 10-15 people I would have recognized from here, but I didn't see anyone I knew. I meant to check the forum for meetup locations but I was in gun heaven so I didn't look much until last night.

• Administrator

Bummer I didn't get to meet you or any of the other members. There are probably 10-15 people I would have recognized from here, but I didn't see anyone I knew. I meant to check the forum for meetup locations but I was in gun heaven so I didn't look much until last night.

Agreed - I was hoping more people would "find me" there but the hat really isn't enough of a give-away.  The NRA show and the desire among the members to be more recognizable to each other has renewed my interest in getting more hats and polo shirts made for the TGO membership who want them.  T-shirts might be a possibility as well now that services like SpreadShirt and others are producing better quality gear.

Their stuff used to be really substandard.

• Like 2

How 'bout a tgo range day for members only. An all afternoon kinda thing where we meet, shoot, eat.... maybe a pitch in lunch kinda thing.

• Like 2

Agreed - I was hoping more people would "find me" there but the hat really isn't enough of a give-away.  The NRA show and the desire among the members to be more recognizable to each other has renewed my interest in getting more hats and polo shirts made for the TGO membership who want them.  T-shirts might be a possibility as well now that services like SpreadShirt and others are producing better quality gear.

Their stuff used to be really substandard.

A single hat in a sea of freebie hats would've been hard to notice. Might I suggest next time to include some Rex Kwan Do pants?

tumblr_lnxd7u4eDe1qeo9kno1_500.jpg

On a more serious note, the T-shirt wouldn't be a hard sell for TGO frequenters. You would likely be out of stock within a day. I believe the fact that you don't have your logo strapped on everything increases the odds of people quickly buying whatever is produced.

• Like 6

A single hat in a sea of freebie hats would've been hard to notice. Might I suggest next time to include some Rex Kwan Do pants?

tumblr_lnxd7u4eDe1qeo9kno1_500.jpg

On a more serious note, the T-shirt wouldn't be a hard sell for TGO frequenters. You would likely be out of stock within a day. I believe the fact that you don't have your logo strapped on everything increases the odds of people quickly buying whatever is produced.

You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?  Forget about it!

658218-starla_large.jpg

• Like 1

I was there the first day and stayed till 5pm. My feet were sore but I had fun. I got a cool Rock Island Tshirt and some bulet samples from X-Treme Bullets.  I got a picture with Lee Ermey and one of those cool coins he was giving out. It's the size of a silver dollar. Here's mine.

[url=http://s768.photobucket.com/user/tercel89/media/coin1_zpsbpo3p9fp.jpg.html]coin1_zpsbpo3p9fp.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://s768.photobucket.com/user/tercel89/media/coin2_zpskeszcirt.jpg.html]coin2_zpskeszcirt.jpg[/URL]

Edited by tercel89
  • Like 6

Anyone catch the "new and improved" R51? I handled one and I must say I'd like to own one. Felt real nice in my hand and I'm sure carries like a dream.

Yep, if the production version matches what I got to lay hands on at the show, I'll be buying one.