Bersa Thunder 380

soapy

That's a great price for a good gun. I got mine at a pawn shop for $227 OTD and I thought THAT was a steal.

These guns seemed to have mostly good reviews but there have also been a lot of lemons out there. My friend bought one new and never could get it to work. He contacted Bersa and rather than mail it in they had him take it to a gunsmith at Gander Mtn in Knoxville who still wasn't able to fix it. He eventually gave up and sold it.

In the rare event it's a lemon you're only investing $200. I'd say go for it.

Edited by Erik88

Thanks guys.  He didn't have a permit, so its never been carried.  He got it for the home cause his wife could handle it.   He said I shot it once, it works.  He was headed to the pawn shop with it, got there at 5 and they were closed. He stopped over to say bye and that he was leaving Sunday.  He said I'd like to get 200 for it. I told him he wouldn't get squat for it at the pawn, I might be interested so he left it with me to look over.  Doesn't look like its ever been fired.   Lucky me.   :yum:

• Like 1

I took him up on it. I liked it right off.   :drool:   N yeah he's a good honest feller I hate to see em go.  They are from upper New York, and thats were they are going back to.   It's is wife wants to go back, all the family is there, granny getting old etc..  I did try to get him to just send her for a long visit. :bat:

I'll miss em they's good folks.  

Thanks alot TGO for talking me into it, I needed that like I needed a hole in the head.   hehe

In all my life I've never heard of anyone leaving TN to move BACK to NY. How terrible. 

We've barely been here a year and sadly if I would give in my wife would have us moving back to MI in a heartbeat.... I just don't know if I'll be driving the moving van or not.... :(

• Like 1

We've barely been here a year and sadly if I would give in my wife would have us moving back to MI in a heartbeat.... I just don't know if I'll be driving the moving van or not.... :(

I hope you can stay here. My father was born in Michigan and raised there and he married my mother that was born here in Tennessee and we would come down on vacation every year and my father could not wait to retire so we could move down here. When he did, we did and my father would not even vacation back up there to visit family. He made them come south if they wanted to see him....... :up: