Saw a Bumper Sticker the Other Day That Really Made Me Laugh

Well...I'd give it a 7, Dick. It's got a catchy beat and you can dance to it.

I hadn't thought about these guys in a while. Good music, but like many artists these days, they do tend to be very formulaic with every release.

And yes, I do agree with you.

I have always preferred Theory of a Deadman over Nickleback. With that said, Social D bumper stick has been the only band to adorn any vehicle of mine. Well that's a lie, now that I think about it. I did have a dead head sticker once. :)

If I were to ever have a sticker or any band on my car, it would be Tool.

EDIT: video is probably NSFW, "bad" language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vFlgDByIGw

Edited by Ted S.
  • Like 3

Nackelback was very successful because they came up with a formula for songs that people liked. Too bad they wore that formula out, because every song sounds the same. Here is a good example. Someone took two of their songs, played one on the left channel, and one on the right. You can definitely hear what I mean:

https://youtu.be/Qs4tNeGyTyI

Have you seen the one where they do like 10 different songs from different artist and categories?  There is rock, pop, country and metal......it's all the "same" song.

• Like 1

Well...I'd give it a 7, Dick. It's got a catchy beat and you can dance to it.

I GOT THIS COMMENT! But the rest of the thread went over my head. 

I remember the band and that their music sucked.

I prefer political bumper stickers instead...and Joe Bonamassa ones.

Edited by kieefer
  • Like 1

Have you seen the one where they do like 10 different songs from different artist and categories?  There is rock, pop, country and metal......it's all the "same" song.

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I

:D

Edited by TrickyNicky

I GOT THIS COMMENT! But the rest of the thread went over my head. 

I remember the band and that their music sucked.

I prefer political bumper stickers instead...and Joe Bonamassa ones.

I used to like joe Bonamassa but every time I hear Eric Johnson play I hear all the licks Joe ripped off. Eric is the king! Also, Joe is a dick from what I hear!